Spectate or participate

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I tend to hang out and ignore the games and drink, which sounds boring, but isn't. Stacia's participated before, and would again.

2. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    He won the the redest butt competition on the Boobs Cruise. We were one of the longest married couples so that was the qualification . He ended up having his ass spanked by two women , it was still red the next day ......it was all in fun .

3. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Much more fun to participate. How else will everyone recognize you. Though they might not recognize you with clothes on though.

4. VegasCpl

VegasCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are voyeurs, but if the ambitious youngsters don't pick up the ball and run with it we have been known to make reality TV episodes….just saying.

5. sonicview

sonicview Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Participate that way you will have more fun, of-course you need to be drunk to enjoy and participate. Their motto "No one knows you and no one gives a shit" really is a great line!!

6. Chilli79

Chilli79 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I use to watch alot more then join in until last year. When Paloma had me signed up for every activity before I even new it.
    I had so much fun and yes ended up naked a fair bit and won a few shirts and bubble.
    I say get in there and have a good laugh with it. No one thinks any less of you.

No one knows you, no one gives a shit

7. Triksy

Triksy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well spectating is fun but participating is so much better. For example I am the 7-8-14 Beer Drinking womens Champion, and I don't even like beer, but I had a great time and the t-shirt was pretty cool. You just get caught up in the fun, At Temptation, the fun and Temptation is contagious, you just cant help but have an amazing time,

8. Aguy6708

Aguy6708 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both... However my proud accomplishment was beating 2 guys in a beer pong competition! Hahaha

9. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Todd and I are both attention whores with competitive streaks, so we have wound up competing with each other to see who can rack up more titles...making complete asshats out of ourselves in the process...but that's what makes it fun for us.

Whether you participate by competing, judging, or just cheering, that's what makes a TTR trip different and fun.

...However, Todd keeps rubbing in the fact he has four Mr. Temptation titles to my measly three Miss Temptation titles, so it looks like we need to head back soon to even things up! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice