Spectate or participate

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by dannoman, Sep 28, 2008.

1. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just curious if most of you guys enjoy participating in the pool games, or spectating.

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    They're both fun if you have the Bal!s. Been there, done that!! :angel: :devil:

3. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Games

Ive spectated more then participated, But both is a lot of fun. Participating is what may make ya famous at Temptations though.....year after year you hear a lot of stories that start like " I was hear in march when this guy did..."
    Do whatever your comfortable with, you will have a blast either way.

4. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After seeing most things a few times I pick an event or two each trip to try. i also tend to end up without my shorts during Miss Temptation every week!

5. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PARTICIPATE :bootyshake: :lotsofmichaelf: what happens in cancun ends up on facebook

6. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I participated as a judge in a Miss Blue Bay competition. Yes, I had to run nekkid to the ocean to get my trunks, but I was pretty drunk so I took a more leisurely stroll to the beach so I wouldn't kill myself running.

The women didn't seem to care much. :D

7. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    our 1st time there in August 07, we only watched, although Scott ended up getting a "spanking" during Crazy Darts because of the comments he was making...LOL!

our 2nd time there in May 08, I joined in almost everything I could and had a wonderful time. Scott (along with a bunch of others) gave up their shorts and had to run to the beach to retrieve them for the Miss Temptation contest I participated in.

This past August/September, Scott & I both participated in quite a few games/activities (and we actually got asked by the cast to participate on a few occasions because they realized how nuts we really are). We won the perfect couple contest (LOL), and Scott won the paper airplane contest after the water fitness class (although it's not always a paper airplane contest...). Then he gave up his swim trunks to some girl in the Miss Temptation contest and while all the other guys were walking or swimming through the pool to get his shorts from jacuzzi at the far end of the pool, Scott nonchalantly jumped out of the pool and strolled to the far end to get his trunks...oh yeah, he definitely got remembered for that one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Participate..Participate..Participate..

It was a blast getting up and making a spectacle of ourselves. It got to where Chinos would just tell me that he had already signed us up for the next couples game without us having a clue what it was. We got a few T-Shirts and lets just say everyone recognized us. It was a great way to have fun and get to know people. You just have to remember their slogan.... You're on vacation.. Nobody knows you, and Nobody gives a shit!...

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    enjoy both - laugh and be laughed at - some things you only get to do once in a lifetime - will be something you can tell the grandkids one day

10. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    participate.... we've played almost every game in the 2 times we've been there and won quite a few of them.. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice