Spa

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by queen2633, Mar 28, 2009.

1. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone happen to have the rates to the spa? I cannot seem to find them online...or maybe I am just not looking in the right spots.
    :lol:

2. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We paid about 45 bucks for a basic massage, and got a free massage for 2. Thats all that I can tell you . Terry

3. cheribeth

cheribeth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you give me your email I can email you the Spa information.. I did receive a massage.. Just be careful what time you book it. I rescheduled mine because there were so many fun things going on at the pool!

4. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You could contact the resort and ask them about the rates, although it may take a month for them to respond, LOL , you would most likely be back home before you heard from them. Terry

5. Ms.Lisa

Ms.Lisa Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bob and I made use of the spa as a couple bt arranged for side by side masages as oppposed to the "couples massage package". He had the hot stones and I had the deep tissue; both were 50mins and cost $80 each. The "couples massage" cost $220 for only a 30min massage each thwn you had use of the very public hot tub (in the main hallway with no curtain) along with a bottle of wine and a sexy package to take back to your room. Other basic massages cost between $40-80.
    The quality was good - we thoroughly enjoyed ours although in hindsight Bob wouldn't suggest the hotstones after spending all day in the sun :wink:
    Enjoy, and as Cheribeth wrote be sure to note the activities sxchedule so as not to miss anything. We timed it right before "nap time" so we'd be nice and relaxed :hug:

6. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Massage

I was wanting the four handed massage! My email is queen_2633@yahoo.com if you have the list! Thank you so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice