Sort Of Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by bevy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    not really one to usually do this but here goes
    check in was quick
    but a few days before we got there they sent an email asking if we had anything special coming up
    we said yes our anniversary is the 11th we would like a reservation at sutra for 8
    never got a reply to that
    so we asked when we checked in the guy said are you celebrating anything and we said yes you ( him personally ) had sent us an email and we told you about the 11th he had no clue said his boss should of replied back to us on that .we said we didn't get one but as long as the reservation was set up we were ok .
    it wasn't .
    Our butler had been in an accident so they said they would get us a new one ..and would work on the reservation .
    next day hadn't heard from anyone so we asked again ..still working on it .
    so finally we are sitting at bash one night and a guy in a pink shirt comes up and we start talking about the new job they have ( the pink shirts ) . Have to say The Cuban was great , yeah that's on his name tag ,
    we talked about the dinner he walked away came right back asked us what time ..left again ..came right back and said got it taken care of . It took him 10 mins to do something that hadn't been done in days .He is amazing talk to him he is a cool dude so that's always a plus to .
    Sutra was great they did something special when they found out it was our anniversary .
    we got a call one morning from our new butler he told me about a bbq on the beach for premier members .
    Never heard or saw him for our whole trip .. other than that small phone conversation
    Now we only use our butler for one thing usually that's the dinner reservation for our anniversary but this is the second time in a row we have had no butler .. last time they said they were all in training .
    Other than that our trip was amazing .. the waitresses at bash , Yammy , Moon , and the other girls ..work their butts off , tip them well please .
    the playmakers are amazing we played water volleyball a lot with them always fun
    our a/c wasn't working when we got there , premier office said we had to wait around our room for them to fix it ..front desk said no we will just send a security person with them you guys go have fun . A/C fixed while we ran some errands .
    made lots of new friends , drank way to much , and had an amazing time
    so many people got sunburned this trip ..people who don't usually burn ..burnt .. we think because it was only in the 80s and most of us hadn't seen sun in many months we kinda got lulled into thinking it wasn't as hot as it was ..so use your sunscreen like crazy use more than you usually do . and use sunscreen on your lips lots of chapped and burnt lips running around .

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Thanks for the trip report, bevy! Always nice to hear what's going on at the resort.

TTR has started running water volleyball again? Where do they do that? The end of the Sexy Pool furthest from the bar? I don't suppose they've resurrected the ol' Sports Pool classic, Nekkid Tequila Volleyball? :D Wishful thinking.

3. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    I was going to ask the same thing lol

4. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    so far its not even shots with the volleyball ..sad
    but it is at the end of the sexy pool and we still had tons of fun with out the shots
    after Kelly ( playmaker ) got hit in the face one day ..and the I got hit in the face hard enough to break my sunglasses , neither one of us are hurt
    as a kind of joke I brought out our blow up beach ball to play with one day ..that was a riot

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Great "sorta" TR ! Completely agree witht he burnt lips thing, that happened to me during our last 5-day at Feb. end. I had the screen on my entire head, including my lips and they still burnt. Ouchi!

I've come to the realization hat iit is best to not rely on the butler to actually get anything done for you. If they do get something done, consider it a bonus, if it is important to you, handle it yourself. When whatever it was goes off the road into the ditch... guess who can never be found to find out who F-ed it up? That's right, said butler.

6. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    yeah we only needed a butler for that one thing ..but we kept being told by premier ohh you have to have a butler all premier get a butler

if the Cuban hadn't handled it that night in I swear 10 mins we were going to get it done the next day .

7. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    That is a ting of the past sorry to say.

8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Sigh...they could at least do Tequila Volleyball.

9. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    They did have water volleyball in the Sexy Pool, but it was with a beach ball. We were there Mar 6 to 13 2019

10. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    the beach ball was just one day .. we brought it out to play keep it up ..and the playmakers were like lets just play with that for fun until more people come for a real game ..we just kept playing with the beach ball
    every other day it was the real ball still no shots though hehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice