Sorry question about a tourist Visa

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Benuk, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Benuk

Benuk Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

WOW small world, yes that sounds like her!. She managed to get her FM3 today, so they did have it was just holding it back. Thank you so much for the advice from everyone its great to have a site like this where advice is free and easy. I owe you lot a beer. :)

She has not handed in her notice yet as the leave date is about 5-6 weeks away so if anyone does know the hotel please feel free to pm your friends and users you trust but being a public forum could you please not post the name of the hotel.

This thread has proved just how small the world is!, perhaps I should be more careful next time...

I will pm you ToriB :)

2. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will keep it to myself until the coast is clear and she is free. I am sorry that it's the same person as she is so stinkin sweet. It's their lost, but mine as well since I only like to speak to her.

3. Benuk

Benuk Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww she said your lovely too, shes in Kids club all day today she just said. We had no idea the hotel had a bad rep for such things....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice