Some recent photos of the Oasis

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 14, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. B1baller

B1baller Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm sure that spring breakers won't mind that, they will be too drunk haha

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can assure you the Oasis looks nothing like that, I have been there twice since the hurricane, and do not recall any of those sites...those are deffinately old pictures

4. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woa woa im sorry, i didn't mean for it to be pictures degrading the oasis. if you skim past those useless shots you will get to the recent photos that you WANT to see.

i apologize. it wasn't that kind of post

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, i was there for last spring break mabye 2 weeks after they reopened and everything was fine

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P H I L A D E L P H- aiight

7. Tom L

Tom L Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As with any hotel, you are bound to come across a couple of rooms that are pretty mangled. As far as my experiences, I've had pretty good luck at the oasis. Always scored a decent room. Even with that it doesn't matter much as you'll probably be in your room about 10% of your time there.
    A buddy just got back from the Oasis, and he told me the grounds of the hotel are in phenomenal shape, and that the beach is as nice as ever. Still a little construction going on but I would imagine that they should be finishing that up within the next month.

8. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I really hope some of the plant life has come back. Before the hurricane, the Oasis was full of beautiful palm trees and shrubs. Last year it looked very bare compare to what it was before. Hopefully, this year, some of the greenery is back. The palm trees looked like burnt out match sticks.

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont even rely on the post that people put in Trip Advisor they always seem to be Over Animated, the positive sides of the Oasis will out weigh the Negatives

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when I stayed there 2 years ago the roof started to leak and everything, it was crazy.....our TV also didnt work lol but that has nohting to do w/ how the place looks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice