Some Fears We Have

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnHaskel, Oct 12, 2020.

1. johnHaskel

johnHaskel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We are still thinking about the date, that depends on some factors, such as the virus.
    We want to come alone to be more comfortable, especially for her, cause she wants to go topless (and fully nude on the beach).

2. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    John,

I don't want to discourage you at all, but I do not think she will be able to go fully nude on the beach. My wife and I have been three times and have had a lot of fun but have not seen any full nude males or females on the beach. You may want to look into the sister resort Desire to go full nude.

3. Deleted member 47530

Deleted member 47530 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation is topless only (optional). You must go to Desire to be fully nude (optional)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I think you've got the proper idea & attitude... It is VERY rare for someone to just go and try to... what's the phrase... "Cop a feel?" (I don't know what getting a grope in has to do with the police, but hey...). Stacia's 34DD's get asked those types of questions all the time, very courteously... ask FakeNewsTeam. Sometimes, it's OK, sometimes, it's just not the right time or whatever.

The only time that Stacia's ever actually had an assault like that was at DRM, actually. Eastern European couple, who very clearly were out being predators/hunters and did Not get the vibe of the place. They ended up being asked to leave by management about 3 hours into their day trip over from DP.

Trust Paul to go into graft mode! Sly Dog... that one. Gotta watch him. I agree with you though, Paul. It would be a sight for you guys!

5. SeattleCouple

SeattleCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    It’s good to see that many are respectful. Always a worry when traveling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice