Some basic FAQ's about Temptations Cabo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cokewithlime, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    was going to ask the same thing. So many posts here there hard to weed through.lol

2. Cheryl & Geoff Calgary

Cheryl & Geoff Calgary Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there! The safes are small - same as cancun. The following are our "DON'T MISS" Hire a Boat and Snorkel tour over to the Arches in Los Cabos. Then go for a BIG lunch at Cabo Wabo upstairs (make sure you are hungry)...Have a couple of Margarita's -(careful :) then go downstairs to see Sammy's rock bar. If you want a nice lunch place in San Jose go to Shooters (owned by a Canadian) it's a 1/2 hour walk or a 1 peso ride on the URBANO bus. If you are into scuba talk to Mike in the Temptations pool teaching. He is awesome for experienced and new divers.
    Have fun and we wish we were going in November but we are going for New Years :)
    Cheryl and Geoff

3. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Thank you so much for all the info! I can't wait to get there!

4. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    High. Bonnie says high too, are you guys sticking to Cabo know, ? Maybe see you in Cancun in april,the weather is awesome. Are first for Cabo in November, a bit excited ,lol

5. Donald

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    On fetish night do they still have a strict no nudity rule?

just saying some of the out fits I'm seeing expose some stuff,lol,,

6. kd1977

kd1977 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Medano Beach - A must see!

Jeff and I LOVED this beach & really enjoyed getting drinks on the beach while people watching & listening to great DJ's spin music. The vendors are constant on the beach, but once you say No, Thank you! they move along, but we actually bought a few things like a sarong for me and some flip flops for Jeff. So, I found some more detailed info for you to read, but it's a great beach to swim @ and a lot of fun to people watch:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]Medano Beach or Playa El Medano (The Dune Beach)
    Except from Los Cabos Magazine - Issue #9 - 2004

Playa El Médano – Where the Action Is
    Cabo’s main beach, El Médano (The Dune) is a fun place with an outstanding view of Land’s End. Stretching two miles from the Hotel Hacienda to Villa del Palmar and hopping with activity, El Médano is close to downtown and safe for swimming. Packed with restaurant-bars in the sand, El Médano offers beach volleyball, high-powered Jet Skis or Sea Doos, kayaks, small catamarans, sailboats, ski boats, boogie boarding, and parasailing. Snorkeling and dive trips to sites near El Arco are easily arranged.
    [/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]El Médano is party central, known for all-day happy hours, people watching, and endless beach vendors. Popular spots to eat and grab a cool one are The Office, Mango Deck, Billygan’s Island, and Las Palmas. For less action, head northeast toward Villa del Palmar. With plenty to do and little surf year round, this beach is highly recommended for families. From downtown, walk around the marina past Puerto Paraiso and Marina Fiesta to the Hacienda Beach Resort; or drive via Camino Hotel Hacienda or Paseo del Pescador. Parking is scarce, prepare to walk at least a few blocks, especially during events, spring break, and holidays.

[/FONT]

7. Cheryl & Geoff Calgary

Cheryl & Geoff Calgary Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi back!!! We love Cabo .....will probably just keep going back there. This will be our third trip to TTR Cabo and like it more than Cancun as the city is way more Mexican :) We found Cancun a bit big for us...we just love TTR Cabo. The only thing missing in Cabo is the Boobze Cruise.
    Cheryl and Geoff

8. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for posting. Glad you had a great time. we're pumped about going in November :)

9. JasmineEvans

JasmineEvans Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is obvious that you really had a great time and enjoyed, I am happy when reading positive posts, by people who really are pleased with their vacation!

10. kingfish78734

kingfish78734 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Reading alot of postive posts about Temptations Cabo.....I think we just might go :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice