Solymar Condo Suites

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jono_aus, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Jono_aus

Jono_aus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wondering if anyone had any info on where this hotel is located and if it is anygood.

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    greta can give you all the info on it she stayed there last year... its almost at the end of the hotel zone... ive heard its cool

3. Jono_aus

Jono_aus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tip

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is toward the end of the hotel zone, but bus stop is right in front of hotel, which makes it easy to get to where you need to go... I loved it here.. Grounds are beautiful, and staff was great.. I rented a private condo, so I wan't in the hotel part. They people I rented from were great...

www.cancuncondodeals.com His name is Paul, and his staff that he has at the Solymar is wonderful. They will help you with tours, etc.. Had a great vacation....

You can click the link at the bottom of my siggy, to go look at my pictures from this year....

Hope I could be of some help...

You can do all inclusive here for around $50 a day, but I didn't.. I just broght snack things back to my room for my kitchen, then usually ate out in the party zone of the evenings before I met up with people from CancunCare...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice