Solo Female Travel

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Blue, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Blue

Blue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I posted this in DRM forum but activity seems low on that forum. I will be transferring from TTR Aug 16 to DRM.

Any females go solo or with a girl-friend to DRM? They allow single ladies Jan and Aug. just wondering if I’ll feel odd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    I think you may have misunderstood what is permitted in the special months of Jan and Aug.

Both Desire properties are couples only resorts.

During the special months of Jan and Aug the allowed combinations can be:
    1. A male and a female in a room
    2. A male and a female in a room with an additional female in the same room
    3. Two females in a room
    4. Two females in a room with an additional female in the same room

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  3. TeresaMiller

TeresaMiller Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What if I want to go alone to Germany? How safe is it and what is the best mode of transport?

4. MariaKnightw

MariaKnightw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR provides a good service. I have contacted them several times and have been very satisfied. I want to answer a question regarding a trip to Germany. It's a pretty safe country for a tourist, and if you don't go out late at night, you'll be fine. It does not matter if you are a guy or a girl. You can safely travel around the country alone. As for transportation, I advise you to pay attention to trains. That is the cheapest and most convenient way to get anywhere in the country. I think that Germany is a tourist paradise, so I advise you to visit this country as soon as possible.

5. Holli

Holli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0
    Hi, I am from Germany, living in the north of it. Feel free to DM me with questions!

6. PlacgueBoz

PlacgueBoz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I usually travel to such places with my girlfriend. Still, last year I broke up with her.

7. codyman

codyman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    If your not sold on the dates I recommend wait a few weeks and go labor day weekend. Great crowd and lots of entertainment

8. PlacgueBoz

PlacgueBoz Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I usually travel to such places with my girlfriend. Still, last year I broke up with her. Therefore, I think that I will already travel alone this year, so I don't see anything wrong with the fact that you are a woman and want to travel alone in TTR. If you want it, you should do it, because life is so short. By the way, it's good that all coronavirus restrictions are now going away, and you can visit any country without any problems. And then I live in Austria and have already seen everything I could in this country... I even remember the website where I looked at the timetable of all trains -- ÖBB Fahrplan mit Fahrplanauskunft der Bahn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice