Solo 26/M...is it for me?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Charmzed, Feb 6, 2009.

1. 84Hutch

84Hutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yer I heard this to my horror. I reckon tho security will be open to having a there palms greased in exchange for letting the odd girl in! Fingers crossed neway! lol

2. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sucks..but if that's the ratio - that still bodes well for me anyway! :wink:
    I hope there is a good mix of singles and couples when I go in March!!

3. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All I am saying is the single males we talked to told us that they were sold on this resort as being a "singles resort". I do know that when we were there, it was good for the ladies, not good for the males. It is a great place, go and have fun!!

4. platinumv

platinumv Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crossing fingers for FEB 23rd-Mar 2nd

I am crossing my fingers that it will be single friendly as me and a buddy of mine are comming to get away from the cold! either way im sure it will be a good time, as long as the party on the resort is good, the clubs are filled with ladies:)

5. missycat

missycat Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From my experience, February in Cancun is mostly couples, March is a young spring break crowd, and April - May is when most single adults travel. There were lots of single people there last April of all ages - mostly 20's - 30's. Of all the adult only resorts, this is your best bet to meet other singles.

6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    We've been to the resort three times in March and we have to say it is not flooding with spring breakers! If you are just trying to mark that term with young college singles.
    I think we actually would be spring breakers (far from young college kids) cuz we love to get to hell out of freaking cold MT and March is my "BREAKING" point for "SPRING" !!!! :shock: :shock:
    It is just a mix of young-middle-older people looking to have a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice