Sol_Dave- Should he stay or should he go

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 7, 2005.

?

Sol_Dave - should he stay or should he go?

1. Aye to the right

100.0%
  2. Nay to the left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CHAZ

CHAZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i say give him the boot. i know of other people who didnt get a chance like this, and that is what the precendent was... i need no problem with sol dave and i agree he is hilarious... but lets be fair here.... NA NA NA NA
    NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE YANK FELLOW

2. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any time someone has been "booted" it has been for different things. It has to be decided by a case by case and from this one he made an honest mistake and made ammends. There has been some that have been "booted" that created havoc and basically just laughed about it.

I wish I could have worded it better but I think you get the general idea.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i personally dont care about whether this guy stays or goes.....im here for 2 things, the beer and the women.......and im all out of beer........Cancun 05 get ready

4. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've only known 2 members that left....one that was booted and another on their own....and the booted one I only knew of cause she went out kicking and screaming :lol:

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'm not sure sol-dave upset anyone.... did he? I only made this thread as a bit of fun since it seemed to run with daves humour, which I think is pretty unique but may be not fully understood by all.

If it was the reference to 'yanks' then please don't take offence I am sure none is intended. I'm not exactly sure of the history behind the word but it's an often used word here and isnt regarded by us as being offensive.

It's used in the same way we call people from Australia Ausssies and that people from the US call us Brits.

6. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll PM you Steve.

7. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are Yankees. All 240 Million of us. :flagusa:

8. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey some of us are Southerners

9. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh please Stay Sol_dave you make my nite when I come on here ..

You cant take a little humor from a Women :?: I thought your Homies would advise you on how to handle a women with a little humore :?: :wink:

I just didnt like the one thing you said.. But we did clear that up!!!! Lisa

10. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not me!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice