Sol_Dave- Should he stay or should he go

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 7, 2005.

?

Sol_Dave - should he stay or should he go?

1. Aye to the right

100.0%
  2. Nay to the left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D

I love sol_dave!!!

3. mandyshore

mandyshore Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sol_Dave has to stay!

He sent me a pic and he is like soooo hot! He's dressed in this crazy old style suit with a shotgun cocked over hi shoulder! (hope you don't mind me sharing this sol_dave)

His posts are by far the funniest on this site so I think everyone should vote yes yes yes! Especially because he is sooo fine.

Enough said.

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think everyone is welcome here, however, referring to people as "yanks" an "yank fellows" isn't likely to make one popular on a messege board dominated by Americans. Many Americans see that as a politically incorrect, derogatory epithet.

I find his constant use of rap terminology quite bizarre in the way he chooses to use it. Reminds me of a Vanilla Ice Wannabe.....

As for his comments an references to women...I won't comment as I don't wanna stir up a hornets nest. I promised not to do that anymore.

So......if he feels unwelcome here, there might be a reason why.

Michelle

p.s. For the record...I didn't vote because I think he should be the one to decide to stay or go. I'd hate to have my head on the chopping block and be told to leave. That would be QUITE embarassing!LOL!

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stay definitely. Totally my sense of English humour I'd have to say, loving the R Kelly 'music to pump to' posts! :D

Jen

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I voted for a stay.

It's like a Educating Rita (Taming of the Shrew for those into the classics) in reverse. Nothing like watching a proper English Gentleman learning to get jiggy with it. :D

Jamie

7. Dori

Dori Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok..I'm still workin on m'Cockney slang...but I'm hanging in there. I regret that I didn't catch any of the above said threads....BUT I vote STAY sol dave...I thoroughly enjoy what I have read! Don't think I haven't been insulted a time or two....and as JohnC so eloquently puts it....Joke em if they can't take a &#@*! :D

8. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely stay! I love reading his posts! You're great sol dave!!

Terri

9. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to see too!

Terri

10. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I said aye, because after reading the original post, I edited the post just a tad and after explaining and such, he understood. He was very polite about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice