SO......you are back from cancun, now what??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Gondwana :shock:

2. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok this is my trip report 25t march - 5th april!

WEll i am from london so it took like 12hours till i got to my hotel which was the carribbean princess cancun.

I had a baddd headache, so deicded to try to get some food to eat from the snack bar, then called it a early nite.

I got up the next day took the bus which is 7.50 pesos to Cancun centre, then jus took some pictures.

My first night out was a bar hop, this is when i met michae, who i met from this forum,hes from boston. The bar hop was corona bar, senior frog, then the city, this was a gud nite, even tho dadyos was the place to be that nite.

The next day both i am michael decided to try fo by the word, it was that the city was the place to be, first when to slices, then got chatting to sum gals from new york, wen we got in could hardly move it was ram!

Saturday went to slices open bar, then to Bulldog Cafe. Yes it took a while to et in, music was great, but there was quite a few nice people in there, alot of british people, spoke to alot of people whilst having a break, lool was agud nice, had many dances, fun that nite.

The next day it was michaels last nite plus the day we went on the booze cruise! soon as we got in the main room, everbodys was very welcoming. The host was jokes, yeh again the number of women lacked very very much, but there were some ho women there. Well go to the island of isla mujeres, where we went straight to have the buffet meal, that was a nice dinner, got chatting to many people then. after that was en the games were played krazy stuff went on, alot on which the gals had the upper hand, very funny. Then back on the boat, unltd drinks, everybody was drunk by this time! Once we got back everybody got on a bus, it was loud, people banging on the bus, guys shouting out something, then the gals. lively.

Monday was day off.

Tuesday went chichen itza, a very long journey there, but the sights are worth seeing, unbeliveralbe.

lool even tho i got up at 5pm i still went out after c itza to coco bongos, it was shit! coco bongo is majority bout entertainment, thats bout it, so found myself going to congo bar half the time, to stop me going back to thehotel, i go out, i go out to rave, not to watch! shite!

Wednesday was the day i went basic nightclub, was a bit worried that i would av got soaked by alot of people from my hotel said that i wouldnt.

This is the day i started to roll wid another 4 other guys that were also from north london, also went wid the hotel. Wen we got there transported by hotel, we ha our own table, bottle of vodka, soft drinks, we could jus drink away it was nice, nad a fun night till my mate had a accident, they had t go, by the wet bikini contest was funnn!

Thursday went to dady0,dady rock, oltra it was ok, nothing much special. began feeling ill a this point.

Friday again with the citywit my hotel n crew was a gud night, was the last night wid the crew i was rolling wid. It was ram, a very lool messy nite!

Sat - went to bulldog cafe, seriously lacked the females on this nite, too many males. thats it i departed sunday afternoon.

How was the trip report guys. You can add me onfacebook if you wana see the pics!

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just a word of advice... if you are going to call yourself cancunkrazy, then you must learn that there is never a day off in Cancun!!

Also, it's a helluva lot easier to read these things if you actually type the words.

thanks for the report though. good times.

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

:lol: :lol: IAN............ is that you???

5. DConCT

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    haha.. Ian says he's going 'alcohol-free' this weekend.

I bet I see Sarah Palin sunbathing topless in my back yard before that ever happens.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read an article about this *ahem* adult film star who did a movie as sarah palin....but that's neither here nor there :lol:

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hmmmmmmmmm I did go a long time without drinking before!

8. DConCT

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you drink with a nipple. this is Ian we're talking about.

the man who has 5 beers with breakfast when he comes to CT.

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    which reminds me i heard thre was something in the works?

10. DConCT

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    nah, Ian decided to go to Australia instead. It won't be until at least September before we see the fat bastard in the Nutmeg State.

Party at QT tomorrow for Todd's Bday though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice