SO when do the bars close ????????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AUSSIEDAVEUNDER, Feb 28, 2007.

1. AUSSIEDAVEUNDER

AUSSIEDAVEUNDER Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be staying in the oasis and just wondering at night what time does the bar close ?? and then what time in the morning does it re-open ?

Do ppl hang around to right 2 the end when the club has finished then early morning drunk az try and figure out how 2 get back with some1 special who's proabbly in a worse state then them..

are there any conditions on this All inclusive option meaning are u able 2 grab like 3 coronas and walk off 2 ur room etc..

oh and another thing do they have TV' DVD players where u could play music threw..

2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The bar at the oasis we stayed at shut at like 12-1am i think then opened at like 10 the oasis cancun im sure was open at like 9 one morning was quite good
    and no there ws no limit for us we got like 12 coronas and took them up to our room just be sure to tip your barman
    which oasis are you at?

3. AUSSIEDAVEUNDER

AUSSIEDAVEUNDER Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so like they got fridges in ur rooms what about freezer to make ice for ya drinks or can u just get that over the bar..
    say when u grabbed 12 beers how much would u tip the bar tender ??

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LIKE $4.......I WAS MEANT TO TIP MORE BUT WAS LOW ON CASH WE DIDNT GET A FRIDGE ONLY CERTAIN ROOMS DID AND I NEVER USED ICE IT MELTS AND TAKES AWAY THE % IN THE ALCOHOL BUT IF YOU WANT IT YEAH BEST PLACE IS OVER YOUR BAR

5. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    best thing we did- filled the sink with ice and filled it with cervezas, vodka and red bulls

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you wake up before 9AM, you probably didn't party hard enough the night before. :)

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can also buy a cheap styrofoam cooler at Wal Mart if your room doesn't have a fridge in it or rent a hard sided on from www.cancunvalet.com

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

after i drink i have major trouble sleeping ask adam, kristi anyone i got in laid down slept like an hour was up mostly everyday at 7am lol

9. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    why would you waste time sleeping when you're in cancun...

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a little tip, never sit on a styrofoam cooler.....when the ice starts to melt, the cooler breaks down and you go BOOOOOOM, happend to me in the lobby bar, I bounced up quick everyone got a good laugh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice