So whats on your agenda from now until Cancun??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Jan 7, 2008.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    drinks claire...........NO problem!!! Your room.......... another story! Or.........we can work out an arrangement hahahahaha :wink: :lol:

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll let you girls know about my room before too long.... Just waiting on a couple people I know to let me know something.

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, you don't want to make it too easy for them or they'll see you like a sucker. I wouldn't even be giving out free drinks. Make arrangements for drink. Nothing too difficult or demanding, just not free. Maybe something like tits showing. A tit for a shot, it's got a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where have you been, Henry.. Haven't seen you on here as much lately...

5. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My supervisor had a stroke a couple weeks ago so I've been working as the intrim head of technology at my company. That means 12 hour days at the office unfortunately.

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hope they get well... You'll have more money for your vacations with all these extra hours..

7. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If your stuper-visor isn't around, that should mean more screwing off !
    Go bang the cute secretary in the broom closet.

8. hw711

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My supervisor is doing well, he is coming back to work full time next week. Thank god. I don't think I can work this much for much longer. I worked all weekend this past weekend and didn't even get to go out. :(

I don't really get paid by the hour. But I did get a big year end bonus yesterday. :cool: And as my present to myself for working so hard this past few weeks, I bought myself a Canon Rebel Xti SLR camera, perfect timing for my Rome trip.

Unfortunately when you are in charge, you can't screw around since you are the one responsible for making sure things get done and get done right. I rather answer to my supervisor than answering to the CEO.

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ooooo i am the most excited!!! I want to come cancun so bad. Claire i might be going houseparty this friday with someone from saturday night eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i got the act next saturday then of course THE NEXT WEEK much happiness :p THEN IT IS FEBRUARY omg overtime overtime eee
    x

10. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ARRRRH YEAHHH SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!! a houseparty?! i want one! no one has them anymore :(
    and henry, its all about the suffering at work for the good that comes at the end of it!!!
    plus it looks good on you in future??

i just need them to ok the overtime gemma and i swear to god, i can do up to 30 hours extra a week for a month!!!
    i will f**king die at the end of it but put it this way... we'll be on a plane by then so i wont even care!!!

I PROMISE!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice