So Watcha packing this year?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mad-Ad, Jan 9, 2007.

1. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i got 3 fav shorts now what im looking for now is jeans and tshirts for when i go out at night the shops here are sucking at the moment just ordered some replay jeans off net so will see what there like.

2. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im loving the T-shirts from Primark at the moment £3 ha ha ha such a bargain and they wash so much better than the £45 Diesel ones I use to buy, Primark all the way ha ha.

Bye
    Adam

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wear the 3 for £10 thirt from top man allot got a white grey and yellow one :lol: fit is great

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have my stuff from last year and year before, plus a few new dresses and i want a roxy bikini

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know what you mean mate, on average my Jeans, Boxers and shoes are normally pretty pricey but lately for T shirts have probally all been under £5 lol. I say if it looks good wear it, and if it doesnt look good get drunk then wear it!

Bye
    Adam

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i go off clothes too quickly theres not much i wanna wear from last year plus my jeans i always tread the bottom to bits so there nothing left of half of them :lol:

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bye
    Adam 5

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh i shall buy loads of stuff as per usual :cool:

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    adam sweetheart i thought we're not 100% we're going :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice