So This Never Happened Before.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cnparda, Nov 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    6 trips and we never had anything stolen. That changed Last night. While dancing I threw our bag under the chair right by the dance floor. Jens shoes and our friends shorts were there as well. Someone decided to take it all. Why someone would take Jens shitty flip flops, our friends shorts, in addition to our bag is beyond me. Security looked for the suspected drunk idiot but to no avail. Our bag was a favorite of ours for trips, lots of compartments for storage and typically we used it for the pool. This night we had some dollars in there for the bar tenders and some water enhancements, shit like that. O well, now I won’t bring anything to Bash again.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    oh, that's shitty. sorry to hear that, Dan & Jen. :(

3. cnparda

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    It’s all good, we have 1 more day so we won’t let it ruin our fun.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    It happened to us on our first trip down. We got the first day curse and left our bag down at the pool. When we got to our room we didn’t have our room key. When I went back to pool to get it, it was gone. Later, our bag was returned without 174$ cash. Learned a lesson there!... this February will be our our 9th trip to Temptation and never another issue!!We still leave our bag and flip flops under our chair at sexy pool ( with not much in it) and shoes near the dance floor at Bash.

5. cnparda

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Headed to talk to security, apparently they may have the thief. More to follow. Our friend Kyle posted this on the FB site as well since it was his shorts that were taken. Temptation has been working it with him.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We always stuff our pool bag under some rando chair, and have never had a problem. But we never take more than about $20 down to the pool so we won't have to worry about our bag. I don't take anything to the pool that I don't absolutely need that day: sunblock, hairbrush, lip balm, tip money, refillable mugs. That's it.

7. matchandherbetterhalf

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I also suggest that you don't bring expensive sunglasses to the resort. I've heard several stories of people who take their glasses off once the sun starts going down and drunkenly abandon them somewhere, like on the bar, or beside the hot tub. Then they are guaranteed to disappear. Or you're drunk and you do something stupid and break them. I bring 2-3 pairs of $20 sunglasses and then I can drink myself into happy oblivion without worrying about losing/breaking my Louis Vuittons.

8. mcingr

mcingr Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1
    That sucks! The only thing we've had taken was a pair of Mike's sandals after the Boobs Cruise. I'm sure that was just a drunken mistake though.

9. Jccouple

Jccouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +282 / 0
    We've had concerns about this in the past but 3 trips no problem, we do bring a bag to pool and bash but we use a small carabineer and attach it to chair, so if you want it you're going to make a scene. Also works great on Boobs Cruise, we attach our bag to the wire railing keeps stuff from getting wet!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    In 11 trips we’ve never had that happen either.

Typically we do get chairs and keep our bag beneath. I need to be able to hide under an umbrella or I’m a lobster by day two.

I agree with a previous poster. We try to not take more than tip money in our bag. But usually we do have both of our phones.

What’s the balance between fun and carefree and feeling like you need to watch your bag like a hawk? I want to be vigilant.. but not at the expense of enjoying my vacation. Ugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice