So.... My flights are booked

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Jan 22, 2008.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep, it's all really happening now!! Just have to arrange some accommodation for LA and I'm pretty much done :D

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats on booking. Do you already have your hotel and all of that sorted as well?

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, the hotel has been booked for months, just hadn't got round to the flights, haha.
    Now I have 2 things I'm waiting for 1. getting to Cancun, and 2. getting home and possibly never having to go on a 15 hour flight over water again!! It scares the crap out of me :(

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    15 hours..wow just wanna shoot myself at the thought of anyone having to do that...

Whaoh. What hotel you at, again?

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah you should see the faces I pull during take off and through turbulance, and any turns we make, I really really hate flying, haha.

Grand Oasis 6th-19th, hope we get an ocean/pool side room again

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh trust me I hate flying too. I am a nervous flyer, and dont' like my window open during take off, and landings and turns

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I get white knuckles from holding onto the arm-rests so tight :lol:. Really can't wait to get back to Melbourne on March 21st after an amazing trip. I've got a wedding to go to the next day actually, that's gonna take a massive effort to last the whole thing, at least it starts late in the day.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I hear ya

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congratz

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    congrats!

see u soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice