So let's see here

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ACBUD420, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Us UK studs blow these american / candian's right out the water!!

Looking to stay at Oasis Cancun, as Oasis Playa where we stayed last year have put an age limit on guests to prevent breakers..

Gutted like, coz it was a really nice hotel.....

Whats the BBG like... you hear soooo many stories?!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian doesn't know of the nonski? :whisper:

3. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is she a typical canadian go-er?!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apparently not :-|

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its great, wall to wall orgies and everything. You just walk in, drop your keks, unload on whichever naked marauding slapper is available and then retire gracefully to the swim up bar.

Been twice before and wouldnt stay anywhere else in Cancun.

Ian :lol:

Seriously its good, a bit of a club 1830's atmosphere but for the older set, yep there is a bit of what has been publised banging around but believe me its more often than not descreet and kept between couples interested in that' scenario ' I'm staying there again as it wont be over loaded with marauding chavs and I can then come and meet some of the others on here at my discretion...... and then f*ck off back to my hotel when I've realised what a set of tossers they all where :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha, good effort!!!!

Im hoping no chavs have ever heard of mexico... they'll be staying near their local mothercare with any luck!!!!

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian, did Lisa ever tell you about the first hour she arrived at BBG to see a woman having a strum on the pool bar?! She was horrified I'd sent her somewhere where public strumming was encouraged. She soon settled in :cool:

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep sounds like the BBG to me Ian.. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice