So I dont post for 4 hours...........

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and no one else has either.....yes, granted it is 3 25 in the morning over here in the states, but cmon it has to be later in the day for the UKers....where are you guys!?!?!!?! Hell, where is everyone who said they will stick with us through the long road towards next year......

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It would have only been early morning for us and i only just woke up after my lie in at 12.30pm :cool:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lazy sod :-|

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had nothing to do today it wasnt be choice i just never set an alarm so guess was my body clock mus have needed it lol

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sure sure sure....

i wish i could sleep till noon :cry:

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well ive got my trip to Florida soon then ive got to get a job so it will be back to the early mornings where i was up at 5am :cry:

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you dont have a jobat the moment?

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I quit end of March they was asking me to work 2-10pm every day one day on a saturday with my days off wed and sunday i just couldnt do that i have abit of savings so i thought was time to call it a day im young and in a crap call centre job so was no point getting stuck in a rut with that shift so i quit booked my trip to florida and going to go into it with a clear mind when i get back :)

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good plan :D

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i just got up....what a glorious nights sleep that was

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice