Snow forecast here in next 48hrs

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are supposed to get 10in too. They haven't cancelled any schools yet and I have so much work to do. :? Is the snow coming down hard in Cinci Karan?

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im so sick of snow!!

3. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bet Kait! But I NEED a snow day!

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wouldnt be sick of it if they actually cancelled my classes once in awhile instead of having us walk in 30 mph winds and snow to class :roll:

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've got about 3 inches or so, Liz. But the roads are getting iced over and lots of businesses and all the schools are closed.

Right no it's raining and the temps are dropping so they expect it to turn to freezing rain before long.

I thinkt he farther north you live the more snow you will get.

6. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, we were forecasted 8-16" and we are probably at 10-12" now. Been under a Blizzard Warning most of the day which is still in effect until midnight. It has been pretty nasty considering.

I know this won't help out Kait at all but they did cancel classes at Ball State today. And I think tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah! they cancel classes in PA freakin south of us but not here arggg i just want to sleep all day! haha

8. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes it is horrendous here in Chicago. We live south of the city and I'd say we have about 8 inches of snow. But it is some what hard to tell since it has been blowing all day.

I work at a tutoring center and we too closed early. But I would imagine we'd be open tomorrow!

Hope all in the midwest are surviving this whopper of a storm.

Katie

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my parents are in chicago.. they are supposed to fly home tomorrow :(

10. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is going to be difficult. They said there are 400 flights cancelled at O'Hare and 100 at Midway. But most of those flights are to and from the east coast.

Katie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice