Snow forecast here in next 48hrs

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Feb 6, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Snowing again today Jen....

You know how it is here get snow which they knew about in advance could be bad, and the UK grinds to a halt!!

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats it Lee! A bit of snow and the country packs it in! :lol:

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like we're in for another round of snow...and freezng rain and ice as well.

It should start tomorow night and continue through Tuesday and be gone by Wed. Of course, the snow and ice will probably be with us for while but they say the worst day will be Tuesday.

Some of the schools here have already cancelled for Tuesday and a few for tomorrow too. I think that a bit premature but heck, what do I know.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah we are getting some snow they say for Tuesday night into Wednesday..

Feel sorry for the New York folks they are getting 100 more cm of snow..Seen some footage and it was over their cars...The snow.. :shock:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    we are under a winter advisory util wednesday, over a foot expected tonight through tomorrow! YUCK!!!!!

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Upstate New York is getting pounded!

7. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sure hope that you don't end up with that crappy stuff (ice storm) that we had around here a couple of years ago. I could go the rest of my life without having to go through that again.

As Jason said, we're gonna get some snow around here. But luckily nothing like Denver & Upstate New York has had to deal with this Winter.

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are suppose to get some ice unfortunately but hopefully that will be minimal.

I feel for the upstate New Yorkers.....they definitely have it tough this year.

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we've had 99 inches of snow so far this season :roll:

10. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, the snow has started.

I'm curious what I'm going to wake up to tomorrow morning..... :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice