Snorkeling

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Michelle says she wants to snorkel.Thats the only thing she says we have to do.From what im reading (Angibaby's report helped) The thursday Tempt only booze cruise may be the best way to go for snorkeling.That pretty accurate?Any input would be helpful.Thanks

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes..Angi is correct... But i think they go out other days also... When you get to Temptations.. Go over to the towel hut near the Sexy pool and see Serigo. He runs the trips and he will tell you the best time...But the Booze cruise with Temptations is a BLAST and you do go snorkeling.. :D

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I am concerned it was the best snorkeling that I have done (in my very limited amount of times) The water is clear and there were a ton of fish to see.

I will say it was the most actual swimming of any of the snorkeling because you are dropped off in one spot and then you meet your boat maybe a mile down. It isnt bad with the help of the flippers IMO. The water at Xel Ha was more calm and it actually was set up so the current kind of took you where you were going. And the jungle tour really is a an area that is roped off and you get in and go where you want. only actual swimming is when you need to get back to the boat. All are fun. I would return to any of them as I am really liking snokeling I think the Booze cruise is the way to go.

It is also nice that you get to the snorkle area first so you dont have a ton of drinks in you! I wouldnt want to snorkle drunk! :shock: I am pretty sure they do this cruise EVERY day but if I remember correctly they have one on Tuesday and Thursday that are guarenteed adult only and it seems to me they try to make it as much TTR only as possible but may fill it with other folks if they dont get enough.

I

4. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Excellent.Thanks for the info guys.Thought it would be best to get the snorkeling in but still stay with the party atmosphere.Think the thursday BC is the plan.And the snorkeling before heavy drinking really does make sense :)

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    This is true...LOL... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice