Snorkeling in hotel zone

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by siki00, Apr 4, 2007.

1. heatme06

heatme06 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the info. Hope we can find it sounds like it would be good for us. 2 days until we leave :bounce: :bounce: :daveandmo: Cant wait!!

2. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have fun, we are going back in June. (just my hubby and myself) We are doing part of the trip on Isla Mujers and part on Cancun. Enjoy!!

3. siki00

siki00 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tips. We are definitely going to take a day trip over to Isla Mujeres.

4. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Would recommend that if doing a day trip to Isla Mujeres, be sure you make it a complete day - leave early and plan to stay late. If taking the Puerto Juarez ferry, I believe they leave starting at 7:00'sh and last one returns to Cancun around 11:00/11:30.

There is so much to do on the island, you will want to leave enough time to explore it and not just go to snorkel. Great shopping, awesome beach to relax on for a few hours, be sure to go to south end of island (rent a golf cart or scooter), and take in the sunset at one of the many oceanside restaurants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice