Smoking at the resort?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by realsaulnier, Feb 3, 2009.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Come on now, take it easy on the new folks. What ever happened to letting people be who they are. So they like a puff, not my thing, big deal!

3. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yikes, leave the new guy alone, he wants to walk around on a cloud his entire vacation-so be it, its his money!!!

To each his own, I've seen and smelt plenty of pot smokers while at the resort, who am I to tell them how to spend their vacation!!!!! I think you should beware of what you're doing but I'm pretty sure you're a big boy now and can make your own decisions by now!!!

:bigwave: Have Fun!!!![/quote]

5. realsaulnier

realsaulnier Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey halifax Dan,
    That's funny my brother just moved there and his name is Dan (actualy Daniel) as well. He even kinda looks like you.

I'm noty to worried about people afraid of smoke, if they ran into me they wouldn't even know. I'm sure the resort is big enough that a few close minded people wont ruin the trip. Plus I'm with my baby so we can make our own party no matter where we are.

6. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  7. nj123

nj123 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey if he wants weed so be it. People do what they want when they want on Vacation.

I would agree tho . Be carefull when you buy, And who you buy from .As you may get in a problem.

And trust me dont bring any in . They have dogs around airport there the last few years.

So in short, Go down get HIGH, Drunk and have a safe good time...

8. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i know im not real big on ringing the "trendy bell" but i could have sworn dope smoking went out in 1969 :flogging:

now

as far as doing your own thing goes - love it - got it - - - - that is as long as it is legal - - - and your choices do not have the potential to harm those who do not agree with your actions :cool:

so when you or anyone else for that matter makes a conscious decision to do something that is clearly not legal and can clearly have a tremendous negative impact on innocent bystanders - then pretty please with a bright red cherry on top, whip cream, nuts, a soda to wash away the after taste and $25.00 tip....... :wink:

just make double damn sure we aint near ya - :oops:

pretty please

the best

rob and t

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Well, I should add that these 3 men that were killed were the recently appointed top anti drug guy, his bodyguard and driver. Nothing to do with tourists, tourism or tourist areas. Also let's not forget that were it not for the insatiable demand north of the border these killings wouldnt be happening at all.

Drugs are very frowned upon in general (well apart from the little alley that many will know in the party center thats seems to have some kind of immunity). Asking the staff where to get them may well cause offence and using them could end up with you being asked to leave the hotel or worse. Not worth the hassle imho when there are so many legal highs to be had at TTR.

10. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Never saw any body smoking it, never smelled it any time I have been there. One time saw these guys using a bong above the bar and thought what are they nuts? Then found out it was Turkist tobacco they where smoking. I have talked to many people that had been offered drugs in the party zone on the street. My self, not interested, but to each his own, just be careful. Terry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice