SMOKERS!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Shezzman, Aug 30, 2005.

?

DO U SMOKE??

1. No

91.7%
  2. Yes. . Cig's / Cigars

8.3%
  3. Yes. . Weed / Ganja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. . Crack Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes. . i smoke more than one of the above categories

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with LLV too...

Quick points....

We have the smoking ban here now...I am happy with it..

I don't mind going outside for a smoke..But hate when I go outside and have the NON smokers coughing at me and giving me dirty looks..Uh yeah I am outisde what miore can I do...You can't win..

I like NOT smelling of smoke from the bars and clubs

Do miss being able to smoke when I am playing in tournaments...Nerves are shot..

BUt plan on quitting soon enouhg..

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    like a havana nights. then the girl went an lit one up herself? :evil:

3. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tournaments?

pre-tell dream. ...

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    smoking of anykind is stupid in my opinion....but hey thats why we have opinions right? oh well i used to dip all the time, but i quit that at least....

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @ Apple..Yeah like Havannahe nights..Like we were outside and she was hacking up a lung ( I htought cause of me and smoke) then she makes her big deal then goes over and lights one up...Uhh I am outside..what more do they want..

@LLV...Tournaments..Pool tournaments. As in Billiards..That is when I hate it the most...Just need a smoke will playing high stakes games...

tournaments?

pre-tell dream. ...[/quote]

6. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I smoke only when I go out and sometimes when I'm stressed. Thats it.
    :?

7. steeler7

steeler7 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Smoking and bars go hand in hand.
    I am an advocate of smoker's rights, and bars have been smokey for the past 500 years. I personally smoke cigs and chronic and enjoy every last puff. lung cancer in 20 years, maybe, but its my choice. A non smoking bar woulnt bother me if the weather is nice outside, but if the temperature is 5 degrees (fahrenheit) ill be pissed if i have to go out. Non smoking bars would never fly in my city, i think about 80% of people i know at least smoke when they drink

8. u2j

u2j Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do not smoke at all, and in Edmonton there has been a ruling, since July 1st to ban smoking in bars, resturants, patios, coffee shops or any public area. This has made a big difference, for those that do not like the smell. I wake up in the morning and does not feel like i went to the bar :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice