SMOKERS!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Shezzman, Aug 30, 2005.

?

DO U SMOKE??

1. No

91.7%
  2. Yes. . Cig's / Cigars

8.3%
  3. Yes. . Weed / Ganja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. . Crack Cocaine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes. . i smoke more than one of the above categories

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i admit i smoke when i drink...and have when im stressed...we have a ban here tho...no smoking any public places...not even bars...

2. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LLV smokes cigarettes but has never smoked (or 'done') anything else.

LLV only really smokes cigarettes when drinking, stressing, travelling...and actually enjoys the soporific comfort it brings during these times.

LLV can no longer smoke whilst travelling on the train as they have banned it. For god sake they had a completely seperate carriage right at the end of the train for smokers - why take it away? it diod NO HARM whatsoever...???

LLV thinks that COMPLETELY banning smoking is discrimination and a complete disregard for the individual freedom that 'we' (thats brits, europeans, americans and canadians)fought for during the world war 2...

If the government made it illegal then thats another matter, but having something that is legal but they wont let you do is just plain stupid.

The reason the government cant make it legal (at least in britain) is the sad truth that without the extortionate tax money they reap from the sale of tabacco products the economy would just pllain fail. more than 10% of the entire countries budget is based on tabacco tax - so what would happen if they made cigs illegal - well hospitals would close, schools budgets would be cut, and police would lose jobs....

I understand that non-smaokers have a right to fresh air, but why go the total other way - why not have certain bars/places that you can smoke and places were you cant. This still gives EVERYONE the 'choice' that our freedom entitles us as civilised people to.

So if you wanna smoke - go the the smoking bar - if you dont, go to the non-smoking place!

Depite all this LLV is actually trying to quit - bbut its the principal of the government *making* me do something and effectively taking away LLV's freedom....

Rant over!

3. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Jodie :-)

Jodie :-) Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What Damian said.

I smoke cigarettes. And weed. Sometimes. I enjoy it.

5. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second this Motion for Smoking Freedom!
    Not that I really care! and actually welcome bans in Clubs from Smoking as this is the only way for me to quit! Other way would be to stop going out :shock:

6. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was a full time smoker up until the other week! i bought some real crap ciggies from Turkey and they have put me off! i havent had one in about 48 hours now! and i dont even feel the need!

Plus none of the herd smokes so i feel left out!

7. LLV

LLV Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes - LLV CAN be deep....

8. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. claire

claire Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LLV is about as deep as the baby pool at centre parks!

only messin hun

10. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I socially smoke! and I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice