Smallest bikini's allowed?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Laboomstarz, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Laboomstarz

Laboomstarz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We posted this back in the summer before we went down in October. I have one that is really small and I did wear it then and look forward to wearing it again. It only has 3 strings on the bottom but I'm covered. I have a new one coming from Malibu strings.

2. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I try to get a smaller bikini on Christen its gonna have to be 2 bandaids and a cork.

There is no too small. MS Tiny bottoms, WW 457, Kimmie bottom, WT Micro G-string. They are not uncommon, at least not when I'm around:p

3. Adventure-couple

Adventure-couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah... I thought it was strange that someone posting a reply has a status of "Banned". lol

4. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Just bought another one today. Since our last trip to TTR, we have bought enough suits that the Girl may have to change outfits partway through each day!

5. riguy1010

riguy1010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Works for me

6. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There can never be too many. Mid day changes are a must!

[​IMG]

7. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Just made our annual purchase last night. Going to try the Malibu Strings Tiny bottom this year, hopefully she won't kill me when it arrives!

Couple more purchases and we will have to get one of those boxes like JMG944T has, by the way, I am humbled by your collection :bowdown:

8. good_times

good_times Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jmg... I can appreciate the dollar value of ur collection. Pricey suckers for itty bitty pieces of string. Well done!

9. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Western, the tiny bottoms are an easy jump from the classic... "annual purchase" how do you go a whole year?

@Good Times- We don't talk about the dollar value publicly. ;) Christen likes her little bikinis but if she REALLY knew what they all added up to I might be in a bit of trouble.:aktion060:

The funny thing about that picture is that it was taken last year. Those boxes plus one more are filled, I think the 3 of them are around 35 pounds together. Thats alot of strings.

10. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This thread is in good hands now. Mike - aka jmg944t or the 'bikini expert' has arrived to answer all of your bikini questions :xyxthumbs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice