Small Boobies...are there any girls with small ones topless?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cadchick, Dec 11, 2008.

1. cadchick

cadchick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the comments!

After reading all of the comments it is obvious...you just have to be there & feel the fun! I do understand that it is different for each person...whether you feel comforatble showing the top or not. I have always wanted to do this...we will see when we get there....I think the top will come off...eventually! :lol:

2. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I've been quite comfortable going topless for awhile now, but I do remember my first time and it was on South Beach - talk about feeling not the right size, the right shape, the right tan, etc. So in that intensely "boobpetitive" environment is where my girls first saw the sunshine on a public beach. Which made a friendly environment like the BBG/Temptation resort, or Playa del Carmen or Dominican Republic seem like a cakewalk.

Cadchick, don't worry about it - it is a totally friendly environment - in fact the thing is, people just don't notice if you're topless (or at least that you're aware that they notice - my husband insists that every guy there can give you a catalogue of every boob there, exposed or not at any moment. Guess that's a guy thing). It's just normal. I did find that the topless thing got so ubiquitous with me that one day I actually walked back through the hotel to my room without my top - thankfully we were in one of the buildings around the sexy pool, and it was up the stairs and across a balcony so not like I was parading through the lobby. But, as I was coming back down I did a mental "doink!" and realized what I was doing.

But I guess the interesting thing about that is that you just will get that comfortable with it. Really you will.

Have fun, wish we could go!

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Re: Small Boobies...are there any girls with small ones topl

As the French say... Anything over a mouth full is wasted... but what the F**K do the french know? :shock: You'll see every size there from almost an A to F's and everything in between. And don't be surprised when you notice that your top came off the morning of the first day. :wink:

Jamie

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Re: Small Boobies...are there any girls with small ones topl

On a roll today Jamie :?: :?: :D :D

5. J & J

J & J Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well how about a woman over 40 had 2 kids but thinks she lookes fine lol . dont worry about it that is the only way to go my hubby loves it . So as long as he likes it shed it there is nothing like the sun on your ? lol

6. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Or a woman with three kids? like me?

7. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Over 40!

My partner is over 40 (I just don't let her know it, she thinks she's 29) and she's looking as fine as ever. 2 "kids" in their 20's, one graduated university, one in third year - you'd never know it :lol:

[​IMG]

8. cadchick

cadchick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha Ha...now I am really worried....just kidding

I am well over 40...and have 2 grown children....maybe I waited toooo long to try this, lol! Funny thing is...the closer we get to the date, the less anxious I am about it all....really getting excited about our trip..Feb 2-5.
    :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    lol from one set of small boobies to another

First time there I felt like you.(took me a day to get topless).......now 8 trips in I now that the boys love the small boobies too. It's done a world of good for this small boob girl and I am no longer even the slightest bit subconsious about the size of these fabulous tahtahs. Remember there is always gonna someone prettier, bigger, that the guys will drool over......... lol but always on lookers in the background checking yours out too.
    Temptations is what you make of it and believe me it's more fun to let loose. Enjoy Yourself. Check out the my space page and see the cancun fun for yourself.

10. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I am over 40 (43 next week). I am a small B and was shy the first time I went 4 years ago. But got over it and now love being topless. I actually hate having to wear a top at beaches here now. Enjoy and have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice