Small Boobies...are there any girls with small ones topless?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cadchick, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And if you show your boobies, no one will notice if you are carrying a few extra pounds :D :flash:

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    :shock:

BILL!!!!!

Ladies.. I didn't say that.. most husbands I know would never even think that!!!!!! :shock:

All our wives are perfect just the way they are..... topless is a bonus! :cool:

Jamie

3. Bill&Chris

Bill&Chris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, but some worry too much about how they look in a swimsuit. When women are topless, men are mesmerized by their boobs. That's all I am saying. :shock: :D

4. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    we were there a few years ago. The first couple days the wife wouldnt go topless because she feels her boobs are to small and was embarased. They are small but i love em. She finally started to realize that their were women of all shapes and sizes their. Actually 2 girls showed up on the 3rd day and it was VERY obvious they had surgery.... VERY OBVIOUS, so much so that they were out of place walking around with that look at me walk. She then felt ok and really had a great time feeling free. Looking forward to feb. 22nd see ya their.

5. kdsaulnier

kdsaulnier Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Re: Small Boobies...are there any girls with small ones topl

Cadchick, you shouldn't feel out of place at all due to the fact 99.9% of Temptation goers are great people and there to have fun just like you!! I would like to add however that just because a woman decides to have an enhancment (my wonderful wife Diane :lol: ) doesn't mean we should look at them differently either. It's a personal choice, all boobs are great natural or enhanced!!
    PS most are saline not silicone, if done correctly it's very hard to tell..if your there the same time as us you'll see! :cool:

6. cadchick

cadchick Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to all why added comment!

Ok...this will my first trip...and I do want it to be great! Thanks to all why made comments to this topic! I am ready to bare it all...well, the top anyway! Ha ha!
    Cadchick

7. NijandMel

NijandMel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When in February cadchick? Hubby and I will be in Feb 17th-24th, 2009

8. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    ?

Shalomtou?? Just curious about what you meant about the enhanced girls walking around obviously??? I was an A minus until about eight years ago...even though I am enhanced with saline, I still have never taken my top off. I think all women are beautiful no matter what size and if they are confident in themselves, it will show. Although I am "enhanced", I still do not care to show them to the world. I have my own insecurities (lg nipples). If those girls were walking around with confidence, then kudos to them. I am not the type of women to get sassy about confident women...I am the type to walk up to them and tell them that they look great. Women need to band together...all sizes, shapes and colors so that we can be a positive force in this world. <- - - stepping off her soap box now.

9. Ken and Darcie

Ken and Darcie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I have no problem with enhansed boobs but what i mean to say was these 2 girls were there and trying to make other women feel bad about themselves. They made comments to other women about how small they were. The tempers by a few women were really getting up there. I think everyone man or women should be proud of who they are and however they look. Im no muscle barring thin guy myself but i ok with who i am. when theirs people in the world trying to be ok with themselves and other trying to knock them down i have a real issue. Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers. Have fun.....

10. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    smooth feathers here

oh, they were being catty...well that sucks. It is hard not to have a good time in Mexico. Can't wait to shed the down coat and fur boots for a bikini and a cerveza! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice