Size Of Safe In Room

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TemptedCpl, Feb 17, 2023.

1. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    How big is the safe on the room ? Will a laptop fit into it ? I remember a thread a few months ago about some one having stuff including laptop stolen and I remember someone asking about why the guest did not leave their stuff in the safe. Not looking to argue that issue, but will laptop really fit into the safe ? Thinking about whether to bring laptop. Understand that it would be ideal to not bring my laptop but may need access while we are there.

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I don't recall the dimensions, but we were able to fit a regular iPad in there comfortably, along with other items on top. We also brought one of these, which is useful for locking things in your room or if you take them to the beach/pool area: Vaultz

In recent trips, we've been locking valuables in our suitcase and securing the zipper with a padlock.

3. L&D

L&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Yes laptop should fit unless you have one of those huge 17" ones. My standard issue work laptop (14" or 15"???) fits fine. They are the same size as the majority of hotels seem to use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice