Sitting here at Oasis broken hearted should have waited

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by GSpot69, Sep 24, 2016.

1. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Thanks JimCarrie we posted it for the sole purpose and we've written many times that we would like this hotel to be what TTR is. You'll see that the space is awesome and underutilized. Please Hotties and Hellraisers and the groups after make it what it could be.
    It's my 1 or 2 weeks a year where we can be what ever we want. I mr get to be awesome on the dance floor In my own mind alcohol induced moves.
    The Mrs gets to be free and make friends and flirt. We don't want to be in bed by 1200 we can do that at home.

2. DennisandErica

DennisandErica Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    We just got back and I agree with GSpot69. We went into it knowing that it would not be TTR. We had fun with our TTR friends, and that's what made the trip enjoyable. Some of the staff wanted to have fun, but as soon as management came by, they stiffened up. Don't waste your money on VIP! Hot tub was slower to fill than TTR and also cold. The VIP staff seemed like they were annoyed even if we asked for water. We could only get top shelf at VIP lounge which closed at 10:30. The beach and ocean were beautiful!!!! Way too many picture takers!!!! I do want to see how the HandH review the resort! I hope GOS is way more enjoyable for your group!!!!

3. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We think (Gspot69 & I) that the HnH should try to get some kind of agreement with the hotel to use the Shallibar pool: There is a bar which is supposed to open at 10am, but if you don't ask for it, it is not staffed. It is the best pool with beds, an area with hot tubs, there is a sound system. And actually there is a pool rule sign saying it is TOPLESS (not topless optional as other pools) and states the rules, including: "Don't take photos or videos of 3rd party without their agreement" Which I pointed to the management when they brought their crew to film the reality programme for the foam party. This part of the hotel is under used although It is the best: closest toilets closest bar, cool lounge chairs you can move around in the pool/water. It is only used by the hotel for 2 hours for the Foam party on Wednesday afternoon and 2 hours for the pool party on Friday afternoon.
    While coming to an agreement with the hotel management, also request strick NO PICS policy to be enforced.

4. Will

Will Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 0
    Great advice we will definitely look into this!
    Thanks for the insight

5. Steph&Dave

Steph&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    That would be perfect!! Ajay, Will, Laura.... what do you think? Can Valentina hook this up?

6. Kim and Jim

Kim and Jim Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I agree with Dennis and Erika. We didn't upgrade and I think we had the same service. That being said, We still had a riot with our TTR friends, Girls were topless every day. Bar opens at 9:00 am at the beach. As Erika would say: Don't wait for the perfect moment, Make the mawment you have perfect.

7. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0

Definitely going to try!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice