Sitting here at Oasis broken hearted should have waited

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by GSpot69, Sep 24, 2016.

1. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
  2. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    It may be good for someone to tactfully explain to them prior to arrival. Look, you have a large group that wanted to go to TTR. They were either pushed to your resort or chose your resort. You may not WANT to be TTR, but these people could drive your sales till TTR reopens. If you impress people you may get return customers.

If you ignore and piss off these customers, you can bet that you will not only loose the rest of the potential guests waiting for a resort; but you will also have a tirade of bad reports on tripadvisor!

3. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0

We will definitely post an honest trip report for everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. FrenchieFifi

FrenchieFifi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Don't waste your money, For the first time ever after 7 visit at TTR I was happy to leave GOS and return home! I would have gone to Breathless Riviera Maya as they have soft opening rates and it sounds like a party there. It is right next to Desire Riviera Maya

5. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Well, I'm really getting depressed after being really excited about this trip at the end of Oct.. Guess it is what it is....

6. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Dont let someones negative experience affect you, there will be over a 100 TTR people there so its gonna be epic. Im just glad the Debbie Downers wont be there when we are for Halloween. The people make TTR the resort it is, same goes for GOS and we have a large crew about to turn that resort inside out

7. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Hey I didn't write this to be a debbie downer. I wrote this for the next groups so that you can take our experience and make it better. There was not one person that came from the Demo party to GOS that had a good time. We tried and tried to do some fun things. This place is a hard nut to crack. We hope you do it.
    Like I have kept saying is please make it better, we like the price, we like location, we like the beach, we like the shilla bar area, and lastly the mass of towels on the chairs in the morning.
    But the email I have from management basically says they do not want partying or TTR type events.
    Take the info from us and help it make your trip epic.
    In the end the drinks, people and time away are a win.

8. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    He was not calling you a Debbie downer. He was telling them to not get down about the bad reviews. Let's face it, Trip Advisor, Expedia, and others are full of bad reviews. I am looking forward to an unplugged vacation and am thrilled there will be a bunch of TTR exiles there at the same time. I agree that there must be more to the story to get thrown out, but even so, we'll take the advice. I need to relax and get away from work. The beach sounds perfect. I even sent away for some more conservative suits (to fit in) and at the same time, the hubs ordered more from MS. Smh

9. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Lots of thongs and once more TTR peeps arrived toppless picked up. But the creeps and cameras did to. The beach is beautiful. Once you navigate the stairs. LOL
    The sun will be hot the drinks will be cold thats pretty good start.

10. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I, for one, gotta' thank you for your review. It appeared, from the beginning, to be honest, sincere and with best intent. The fact you took the time/energy to give us even that much is something we, as Cancuncare members, should all respect on, reflect on, and use to our advantage to help us get our party on!
    Here's a toast to Gspot69, to Cancun itself, and to the never-gunna-grow-up as we grow older side in us all...!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice