Sitting here at Oasis broken hearted should have waited

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by GSpot69, Sep 24, 2016.

1. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    I'm working on my Trip Advisor review. We've already contacted the hotel directly as well, since we've got reservations there for February.

2. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Ok haven't had a lot of time to read what's been written just landed and saw this email from oasis sens to my suggestions and complaints.
    Dear Gunther,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We have been in contact with our managers regarding your comments and we want to emphasize that our hotel concept is not the same as Temptation Resort that you mention in your posts. We are an adults only resort which doesn’t mean it’s a party resort, it only means we don’t accept kids so our guests can have a fun and relaxing time at our hotel. We had another hotel which had a similar concept as the resort you mention, which is no longer available but Grand Oasis Sens is intended for people who want a mix of relaxation and some entertainment. We do have some sensual shows and activities and we have a topless optional pool. We apologize for the inconveniences with the cameras, we usually don’t allow them but we had a reality show going on and that’s why they were filming and having photoshoots. Regardless, we spoke to the manager and asked him to avoid this since it made some of our guests uncomfortable. Furthermore, we wanted to let you know that our restaurants, bars and night club have certain schedules that all personnel must comply to.

We are truly sorry for not being able to meet your expectations. Our manager at the hotel will contact you personally to do everything in their power to improve your experience.

Best regards,

Firma Info

Lol contacted us at 2pm the day before departure and all they said was conciarge do I require anything?? Yeah ok? What a joke.
    Trip report to follow.

3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4

Topless optional pool? I thought you could be topless at all of their pools. Is it just the one, in the back, where they do the foam party?

4. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Well here is my reply to Oasis hotel email

"which doesn’t mean it’s a party resort"
    Yet you have a kinky bar with sexy dancers wearing next to no clothing?
    You have drag queen twice a week who says "no one knows you and no one gives a shit" ? "come on people this is oasis sens where you can party and get crazy"
    Foam party and kids pool party the hosts asking woman to flash their "tits" disgusting. We are not 15 year old high school kids. I am sad that a few young girls who were drinking flashed their breast for the cameras? Even you staff were taking photos and video.
    So I'm not sure how your hotel can advertise this to its guests?

Also you didn't mention why lights are turned off at 11pm 1130 pm? If I want to go to bed at 1130 I would stay home.
    We and many many other guests informed your staff of the cameras at the pools and they did nothing.

The concierge contacted us on Thursday our last day at 2pm. He only asked if there was anything he could do to make our stay better???? I didn't even know what that meant.

On another note we had 2 bottles of Champaign at the Shillabar pool and your staff poured 4 glasses out of each and took the bottles away?

Truly disappointing

5. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Here is my suggestion to any groups going, please read and organize.
    Meet and hang out at the Shillabar pool.
    Amazing area, ask the staff to open the bar there early that may happen.
    Many beds, A bar, small stage and if you wonder up the stairs by the stage you will be surprised to find.
    about 5 hot tubs and tubs, and beds all very private.
    When the foam party happens leave for the hour. Its where they want woman to flash their titties for the staff Ipad video's same at the promoted kids party.

Many of the activities are kid friendly so enjoy throwing a volleyball into an inner tube, or sexy erobics that I did and there was fk all sexy about it. at the end the staff say "this is sexy Oasis sens tell us your name and your favorite sexy position" responses were LOL "only my husband knows" "all of them" etc got to me and its I like Anal Doggy. Many unamused faces. LOL
    So much more to write but like I said organize the Shilabar
    This hotel could be TTR plus but don't want it and will shut it down as the email I received from them states.

6. rieldeal

rieldeal Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Thanks for the heads up, but a little confused. I thought sens was an adults only, you state there are kids drinking and flashing??? What up with dat?

7. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree, you will be disappointed.

8. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    You can wear costumes but if they are too revealing I would suspect you'll be shut down. We had someone just undo a zipper on his jeans on the dance floor and they turned off the dance floor lights.
    As for the pool, NOT a chance security made us disperse from a large open seating area outside the lobby at 1am for no reason. We were not loud or doing anything crazy.
    Security turned into CSI Oasis when a yellow pylon went missing as a joke.
    I have an email from them telling them its an adult resort to relax.

9. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    I didn't say kids drinking, an afternoon of fun they call "Kids pool party" because according to them we all want to be kids.

10. GSpot69

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    One says Toppless optional while the other just says topless.
    Confusing for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice