Sippin Cris

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rikib004, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes def better than average, not sayin it sucks

ketel one how could i forget, also a very good vodka

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ive never tried cristal so was intrigued... Grey Goose is def better than your average!

Never tried ketel 1

3. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mmmm grey goose is soo smooth though compared to some... The cris isnt a really a big thing I would rather have a bottle of Sizurp :p

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the hell is sizzurp lol?

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had to laugh at this guy in the local club in rotherham the other day he was crowded by underage girls and he baught this champagne lol i checked out what it was it was club homebrand which cost 10 quid :lol:

6. EnglishButler

EnglishButler Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't beat cheapo champpers :D We bought some for my mates birthday, sprayed it everywhere then went and got a proper drink :lol:

7. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree crystal is not worth the money, my friend has bought it for the past 2 new years. The pink champagne is better, but in London the prices are extortionate.

8. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cristal tastes bad...thats why Im looking to get MOET down there. I'll bring them if I have to.

As for vodka, I remember sooooo many nights me and my cuzzo, had our pre-drink of Svedka! LoL! Walking down the stret to the club. It was a step up from Stolis we thought. But I like Greygoose.

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like Belvedere Vodka but usually drink Grey Goose or Absolute. My cousin buys the Grey Goose vodka and another cousin buys Absolute. Sky Vodka is not bad either. But if I had my choice out of all the above I'd go for Belvedere.

This liquer store I go to up here always makes suggestions to me about different liquers that are under the radar and they always turn out pretty good. Last time I was there one of the guys let me taste this off brand tequilla (I forget the name) and it was good and smooth and half the price of Quervo and Patron. Next time I go to buy tequilla I will likely pick up a bottle.

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    svedka is below stoli, moet e chandon is def a good champagne and its not bad in price, perrier joet not bad either

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice