Singles Week April12-19, 2008 Whos Going???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by O1217a, Feb 27, 2008.

1. O1217a

O1217a Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats what I'm worried about too. Last year there were lots of couples and few available woman. So it may be going on our own to the local clubs.

2. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what can you do

its just over three weeks away...I guess my friend and I will just make do...Whats the worse thing that happens...I spend more money out on the town trying to meet single available women...I figure worse case scenerio, I have a great time on the resort and an even better time off the resort...I'm recentley single, So i feel like it is gonna be kinda weird whathing all these couples do what I have been doing for the last 11 years..But I'm 34, single and ready for sun, fun and as much drinks as I can hold in two hands...I'm Jim, I'll be the Guy with the shaved head and tribal tattoo rapped around my back and chest. Sitting at the swim-up bar.

3. 39roses

39roses Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Slow your roll.... there will be plenty of single girls ..

okay guys, don't panic .... there will be girls...

4. jblais30

jblais30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Slow your roll.... there will be plenty of single girls

To be honest, I'm over it, I figure I had fun 45 days out at see with not a woman in sight... Its the beer, friends and laughs that will truely make it a great vacation...

By the way everyone, one of my friends (a female) just got back two days ago and she told me their was tons of single women... But just in case there isn't, then we hit the strip...

Boys and girls let the party begin in just 4 days and a wake-up.. I will be there on the 11th-18th.

Look forward to meeting all of you..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice