Singles roll call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ibizasue, Feb 28, 2010.

1. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Yes I agree as I said in my previous quote participate. Theme nights are awesome. Find out what the themes are and get dressed up.
    You will have a blast.

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:marshe::marshe::marshe::marshe::marshe::marshe::marshe:

3. Bkas1994

Bkas1994 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yeah we’re definitely going to take our kilts over haha

4. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    I’m from Scottish heritage as well. Remember just the kilt and nothing else. Lol

5. Swalches

Swalches Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Gonna be there soon!! Jan 31st to Feb 4th. I had the best time ever the 1st time I was there. Hoping to make this 2nd trip even more epic!!! Any singles want to get together.. talk shit, be sarcastic, drink, eat, dance and freaking laugh our asses off? Join me! Message me.... let's make this the best one yet!

6. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    Amazing. Over 2 weeks since the last post on what used to be one of the most active threads on the board :(

7. Swalches

Swalches Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    You girls are in for the time of your freaking lives!! Hope you like to drink, laugh and make a ton of amazing friends. Stories for years will be created. I am so excited for you girls!

8. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Bash is a good time.

Just keep in mind that the group of hot girls dancing together provocatively might all appear to be having a crazy single girls night out.....chances are, their husbands/BF are watching. Some might want you to move in on their wife/GF, most probably won’t.

This is a place where women feel comfortable to be as crazy and sexy as they want to be in a safe environment. Many of them aren’t looking for a random sweaty dude to start mashing up against them. (but again, some might be looking for it).

We’ve had some sketchy moments at TTR and my wife has been put into some pretty uncomfortable situations by single guys. Stalking, being followed into the bathroom, etc.

My go-to move: If the wife is on the dance floor and some random guy starts freaking on her and it looks like he isn’t getting the hint, I’ll just go up behind the guy and reciprocate his behavior. I’ll latch right onto him, smile, and grind him harder than he’s probably comfortable with. They are always a bit shocked, but I tell them that I’m just returning the favor, and now he knows how my wife feels.

Just be more respectful than you would be at your local club. There will be FAR less girls here looking to hook up with random dudes. I’m definitely not saying it couldn’t or won’t happen, but don’t assume it’s going to.

It’s the best place on earth, largely due to the freedom and safety that women feel to be as sexy and crazy as they want to be. In my experience (7 trips) groups of single dudes dont add to the sexy vibe at TTR.

Just go with the mindset to party and have a great time. And keep in mind, freak on hot chicks and assume the risk. You might get a sweaty bear hug from behind!

• Like Like x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    So any of those infamous unicorns during the period between April 27-May 4th? ;)

10. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    No, they all scheduled trips for April 20-28, and with any luck they'll be too tired by the 27th. One guess as to when we're booked for.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice