single guys on the boobs cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by infamous3019, Mar 18, 2014.

1. infamous3019

infamous3019 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be making my 3rd trip to TTR pretty soon and I have never been on a Boobs Cruise. I am a single guy and on previous trips I always heard how much fun the cruise was but the reviews always came from a couple. Last thing I want is to book the cruise and feel like the odd ball single guy.

Kev

p.s - I have read through a lot of the threads on the forum I know how some of you feel about single guys, I promise I am not one of those types

2. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I would think as long as you are respectful (ask permission to husbands or before boyfriends and, of course, the lady before grabbing/licking AIWC/etc.) I would think you would be fine.

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    I've been on many of them as a single guy. It's still a blast. You'll be heavily outnumbered by couples and not many single women come on but it's still fun.

So I say go for it and have fun!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The cruise is mainly (90-95%) couples and we don't allow guys in groups larger than 2. We do have singles from time to time usually more girls than guys but most singles are already known to the forum.

5. Tc123123

Tc123123 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Honestly, it doesn't matter if you are single or a couple whether on the cruise or in the sexy pool. You need to be respectful. I know many "single guys" who are great people and wonderful friends. I also know many married or "attached" guys who are real jerks and have no respect for anyone. So really it doesn't matter if you are single or married always be respectful and understand that a girl who has her top off or having a little sexy fun doesn't give anyone the permission to touch her or anything like that. People need to stop worrying if they are single or married because if that is what we focus on then we will actually not have the best time. So just be a respectful person no matter what.

6. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    each to their own........it really is more geared towards couples than single guys.........just sayin'.

7. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    We like drinking on a boat just as much as the couples do lol!

:wave:

8. Mr Kentucky

Mr Kentucky Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have Been to TTR By Myself & With Someone, I was actually there by myself in Feb & went on Steve's Cruise & I was the only Single person on the Cruise & I had the time of my life. As long as u aren't some Cock Diesel DoucheBag then u will have the time of your life. Being Respectful to everyone is a must, I myself hate it when you are some where trying to have a good time & Big Ass Pack of single guys show up or even a small pack show up because they feel like they have to measure there dicks or something. But there are also guys that are married who are there & are far more worse then a few single guys. Just remember to treat people the way that u like to be treated & u should be fine. But like Arethra Franklin once sang "RESPECT" is most important, & be a social person as well. And the Biggest mistake u can make which I have seen a few Dumb Ass"s make is touch some one else's woman. Always keep your hands & feet to yourself & don't be some cocky d bag & u will be fine. :)

9. MrandMrsHotWife

MrandMrsHotWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Not everyone gets upset at someone touching their wife. LOL She likes the attention and it doesn't bother me. It's all in fun and having a great time where "no one knows you and no one gives a shit!"

10. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Its customary to bring some food when your going on a ''running buffet''/ / pot luck

Kieth even brought some chicken last year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice