Single Guys At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bliss2019, Apr 19, 2019.

1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hmm. I went to TTR 4x as a single, back when I was just "matchandahalf". I only ever once had an actual encounter with a creeper, who followed me into the bathroom and scared the pants off me. Luckily, he was more drunk that me, and I got past him and out the door. I assume he was single, but perhaps his wife had him on a very very long leash.

Then I did one trip as a married woman, an encountered no problems from any creepers.

Perhaps I haven't had persistent creeper issues because I was at the resort during a large CCC presence, and was well-known to the group. Or maybe because I am tall and wear 5" heels so the creepers are afraid to tangle with me. :p

We'll see what happens the first week of July, when there seem to be few CCC members coming to the resort. I deliberately avoided March when I was single, because of the increased presence of single men in groups.

2. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Agree, but it’s probably much easier to be that prowling vulture asshole when you’re there with a buddy or two and no spouse/significant other.

This past trip it seemed to be worse with the small groups of singles and the sneaking. Maybe it was just an unlucky week. I’d estimate most of the single dudes were in their mid 20s.

At Bash, it was almost like being in regular club in USA. Many times if I’d leave my wife to grab a drink, go to bathroom, etc, there would almost always be a single guy or 2 trying to get in wife’s pants when I returned. The previous trips didn’t seem to be as bad in that aspect.

Part of this might be wife’s fault tho...Maybe if she didn’t go to Bash dressed like this? Lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok I have a confession. I am a married guy. And if I saw that at Bash then I would definitely be saying hello :) Hope that doesn't make me a creeper. I dont think so? As of course I would also say hello to the Mr (I get your point, happens to us too where guys just say hello to the mrs when I am not around and that is definitely a no no if done so inappropriately) and would be saying hello probably to you first or to both of you at the same time, and my Mrs would also. But yeah if I saw that at Bash I would definitely be saying hello :)

We tend to scope out the entire scene and pick who we want to talk to (and it isn't always based on looks alone by the way... could be a confidence thing, an interesting outfit, a person and/or couple that just looks like fun, etc.), discuss with the mrs to get opinions and then go say hello. And to be clear this isn't just a pick up thing. It is a fun meeting interesting, fun, sexy, unique people thing. But yeah I am definitely saying hello if the mrs is wearing that outfit. How could I not? Respectfully of course. This is my confession :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    What I don’t understand is...if you leave your wife or girlfriend alone once and something like what has been described happens, then why would you leave her alone again???

And Kyle, you are forgiven son.
    You have quite the eye!

5. Swalches

Swalches Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    As a single man that has been here a 3 times since October, seems to me that it isn't the fact the guys are single. I mean... no matter where you go, you are going to meet some aggressive dude that is gonna try to get some. I am assuming many believe that because there is a lifestyle here that it is a green light. I have brought single male friends with me here and never had any issues at all. But I also tell me friends that you go to this place to freaking party. Meet awesome, non judgmental people, party like a freaking rock star!! if some other stuff happens, so be it, but that is not your goal when you go here. .. I always said this is the least judgmental place I have ever been, although, now us single guys are being judged!! haha.. I am coming 2 more times in the next couple months and still looking for some of the best times ever!! :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. FreezingCold

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Hey thats how it’s supposed to work! No issues whatsoever if everyone did as you described. It’s the sneaking and the grinding/groping without consent that is the most annoying. We’ll be there the last week of March 2020 come say hi!

She was never truly “alone”. We’ve met 4-5 couples at TTR over the years and coordinate dates with them. The girls don't hang out solo, they’re with each other. The single guys make their move when there’s no males around. Nefarious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. FreezingCold

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Simple question, would TTR be as awesome if the resort was 40% single guys? What about 70% 90%?

If there’s no issues with single guys, then why the restrictions on the Boobs Cruise?

I know it’s not popular or PC on this forum to disagree with the “omg single guys are the best I’m so glad they go to TTR” stance, but that’s fine.

This thread asked for opinions on single guys, and i gave mine based on real experiences. On the sliding scale of vacation enjoyment for us, the higher percentage of single guys equals a lower level of vacation enjoyment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Chicagocpl

Chicagocpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    I think the issue isn't single guys so much as the larger groups of single guys, the degree of douchery increases as the group size increases.
    In June last year we saw security talking to a bachelor party at the pool as they were getting "hand on" and annoying people. After we left there was a big fight in Bash involving a large group of single guys who were basically sexually assaulting women on the dancefloor.
    I worked as a nightclub doorman and no matter where you are, groups of single guys are a potential problem.
    Throw in all the hype and expectations associated with Temptation...powderkeg.

9. Cook and wifey

Cook and wifey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +620 / 0
    We have a local social, every 3 months likeminded people like us (not that we are wink, wink) get to meet up over drinks. They always had up to 6 single males that go to these events, and normally 30 ish couples turn up, of course the same things get said there as previously written on this discussion. Some are looking for single males, some are not. They then did a social and no single males were allowed, ‘boom’ all of a sudden 175 couples turned up. Successful? I think so? Since then, they only allow couples and unicorns (what are they? ;) ) and they are very, very successful. The owners of the bar are also chasing the organisers of the event to make it a monthly party. Draw your own conclusions everyone. We enjoy a single male, as and when required. Maybe temptations could do a no single males month? (Don’t shoot us! Only a suggestion) and see what happens? You may find it a success as like our socials we ‘maybe’ ‘wink’ go to. Or they may find it a failure. And of course they could also have a single males month (March! Lol) where the couples who love meeting single men can go and mingle. Who knows, we might even try a ‘single’ guys month one day, but currently no thanks. Just suggestions everyone, keep the replies friendly, just sitting on the fence and making suggestions.

* and just to comment, on one of our trips, we met 6 guys, there purely to drink and party. We had a great time, no suggestions, no offers, no 'grinding' just hard up partying. those are the guys we personally will always welcome and drink and spend time with.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice