Single Guys At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bliss2019, Apr 19, 2019.

1. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    A. Be Respectful of others
    B. Don’t be a drunkard
    C. Be social
    D. Participate
    E. Become a member of Cancuncare and read the threads. (Perhaps should be A.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Cook and wifey

Cook and wifey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +620 / 0
    Like it. But we’d add in
    F) Talk to the male and the female! Preferably the man first!!!

3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    That list really goes for everyone. If someone doesn’t know how to be socially respectful, that shortcoming isn’t going to get better because someone is in a relationship or gets married. If a single dude is a creeper, he’ll still be a creeper when he gets married or gets into a relationship. It’s a personal issue, not a relationship status problem. The only creeper on our trip last June was a married guy who just wouldn’t stop creeping.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I've been single (multiple occasions) and with someone (multiple occasions). I've made many friends and more of them are dudes rather than their ladies, but I'm friends with many couples and a decent number of singles I've met there. When there with a girlfriend, it has only been married men that got "handsy" and took liberties without permission. I've never had a single guy at TTR do such. I'm not naïve enough to say it doesn't happen, but like someone else said, a creeper is a creeper and whether they get married or have a girlfriend often doesn't make a difference. It's who they are.

I'll be going in July. I'm likely to go single this time, as I don't really want to spend 10 days there with the options at my disposal. That does NOT mean I'll be looking to hook up with anyone's wife or girlfriend there. What disturbs me is the judgement coming from patrons of a place that is supposed to be a judgement free zone. "No one know you, and no one gives a shit". One of the best aspects of the resort is that politics cease to exist there. There is an absence of racism. There is a common theme among the people there, to enjoy their vacation how they want to enjoy it. I'd warn against any preconceived notions about any of your fellow vacationers. I've met a lot of really great folks at TTR, regardless of whether they wear a ring.

I agree that big groups of single dudes are potentially problematic. My point is that individual singles, both male and female have every right to spend their money and enjoy the place. YOU have every right not to like it, but the place would go into a downhill dive if someone were to start trying to eliminate people with love handles (or ANY physical trait) because it isn't "sexy". My opinion (not that it's worth anything) is that while singles are the minority, for sure, there is nothing making married couples a special type of guest. Enjoy the friends you make there. Sometimes that black guy, or republican, or whatever, turns out to be someone you really like. They won't be if you're sitting with your arms crossed from the start thinking evil of others who aren't just like you.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  5. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Yes I agree but if they read the posts on here they’d know that.
    In order for me to attend the Dirty Vibes Takeover I needed a couple to vouch for me that I knew the LS rules and etiquette.

6. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    100% agree. The “vultures” were really prevalent this past trip.

If single guy approaches wife AND I and says what’s up, or brings a shot, that’s fantastic! Love to party with him if he’s being respectful and a cool dude. That has happened 1 time in all our days (since 2011) at TTR.

Don’t get your feelings hurt, single guys. Of course you have the right to be there. But my wife also has the right to not want you to grind your boner into her ass every time you walk past her and she’s dancing with her friends in Bash.

This scenario happened 4 times this past trip out of our 5 nights at Bash.
    2 or 3 single guys walk past wife and her friends dancing and 1 (or more) of them latches on to wife’s ass and starts grinding. I don’t blame the guys at all—not a big deal.
    However, wife shimmy’s out of it and repositions herself, clearly not reciprocating the level of interest. She just wants to be sexy and dance with her friends. But single guy with boner persists, wife leaves dance floor to find me, or another guy in our “group”.

Single guy doesn’t get the hint, and follows her back to the table or wherever she’s going and continues his seduction. Wife identifies herself as married and introduces single guy to me. 3 of these times, we said hello what’s up, BSed for a minute and the guy sauntered on, looking for the next one. 1 time the guy wouldn’t stop groping wife, so I latched onto him from behind and said “I’m not gay but i will f*** you if you don’t stop harassing my wife—she’s not into you, move on.”

The look on his face was priceless, and he didn’t bother her anymore.

My main point is, my wife shouldn’t have to worry about this type behavior on vacation. On our 9 trips, there’s never been a married guy who did anything inappropriate in a sneaky way. 100% of the time it’s been single guys creeping around. There’s my anecdotal evidence to counteract some of your “single guys are the best, most respectful guys ever” stories. Lol

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. Cook and wifey

Cook and wifey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +620 / 0
    It’s like this is a mirror copy of our times at TTR!

8. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    It isn't talked about on here much, but I have conversely seen a single woman grabbed without permission by married couples repeatedly while telling them she isn't into it. Not every single guy is a creeper and not every single woman is a unicorn. Abhorent behavior by or against anyone should be dealt with by security. It isn't alright, regardless of gender or marital status.

9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The single guys reading/involved with cancuncare are not a problem (usually) so these comments in this thread are preaching to the choir. The problem is dbags that don’t give a shit and have never been on or heard of this forum. Like the ones that were groping all the ladies and started a big fight last June. Security guards were assaulted and police came.

Regardless. No dude should be touching anything that’s not there with him. If ya do it time to get kicked out and banned from TTR.

Believe it or not, most/many people who go to TTR never have heard of cancuncare or the rules/etiquette of single guys as so often stated here.

So to any single guy, even if you are super chill and respectful, be prepared to be met with a cold shoulder from many couples/women. Most are there to have a great time with their spouses, boyfriends, or female friends. They don’t want you rubbing on them, bringing them drinks (so cool you got me a free drink... bigspender, what did you put in it) approaching them when husbands away momentarily, dancing with them, or in any way affecting their vacation that they have saved for and looked forward to.

Yes there are a few couples/ladies wanting a dude or a devils three way. But this is a small, small, small minority. TTR just has a rep with some singles that it’s open sex and single guys ruin the vibe quickly.

10. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    100% can’t argue that the experiences you described were something no one should have to deal with. When I read that, the one thing that I’d say is that you’ve unfortunately come across some real assholes. Neither single or married guys should act like that. No one should. Were these guys acting like that because they were single though...or were they acting that way because they were an asshole? I’d say asshole...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice