Single Guys At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bliss2019, Apr 19, 2019.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Do you go in March?

2. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Yes we always go the last week of March/first week of April. Just finished trip 8. It’s always been the single guys creeping. Every time. I don’t ever remember a married guy creeping or blasting through boundaries like the singles sometimes do.

I get it—plenty of couples are looking for a random dude for a +1....we’re just not one of those couples. Less single dudes the better in our book. They don’t contribute positively to the sexy, carefree vibe that exists at TTR.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    We've been going to TTR since 2011, annually if not twice a year and have never had any real issues with single guys. Yeah from time to time there might be a single guy get too drunk and be an ass but that's equally likely for a single chick...or a married chick or a married guy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I've hear that's often the case in March.

5. RonandChris

RonandChris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    Only have had a few trips so far, but we have met a few single guys a lot of times the 1 or 2 that are on Boobs Cruise. Nothing more than hanging out with them. Those we have met have been alot of fun & respectful on each trip and have stayed in contact with a few just like with some of the couples we have met.

Did have a few issues with single guys that have been there in groups. On past 3 trips had at least one on each trip challenge me to arm wrestling (a bit strange) and oddly each one has been guys that lives in mexico ( Sept ones could have turned to problem). Usually takes a few times explaining we are on vacation and Im too old for that. lol.

6. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    I’m a single guy there the same time frame as you for the last 4 years. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences at Temptation. I wouldn’t paint every single guy with the same brush.
    Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  7. Cook and wifey

Cook and wifey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +620 / 0
    100% agree!

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yeah first week of April this year there were not many single guys at all. May of been because of the partial takeover group

9. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    True enough. I met many people from the Takeover group as well.

10. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    I’m sure your experiences have been positive—it’s the best place in the world. One aspect that makes it the best is the freedom that women have to be completely comfortable acting and dressing any way they want to.

Our experience would be better if there were less single guys. The higher the percentage of single guys, the worse TTR will get. It’s not called the “sexy pool” because of the dudes.

In 2011 there was a group of 20-25 dudes there together. They were a wild pack of animals, doing cannonballs into random people at the sexy pool, accosting women dancing at PatyOs, etc.

It’s nothing personal at all. But the simple fact is, if we wanted to party with a bunch of single dudes looking to bang people’s wives, we’d go to any bar in any state, USA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice