Single Guy 1st TR with Nakify July....19 July to 4 August

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by texantrainer, Aug 11, 2012.

1. texantrainer

texantrainer Regular Registered Member

From Texas, now stationed at Ft. Jackson, SC for t
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I finally made it back to Afghanistan and this is my first trip report from dates 19 July to 4 August, was there 2 weeks.

I first arrived on a Thursday 19 July showing up to the resort around 1500 to check-in and it went fine up until the encounter of Caesar the timeshare drill sergeant. It was like the lady behind the counter gives hand signals from baseball when a newbie shows up. Caesar immediately approached me and I told him not interested in timeshare and he appeared to be offended and stated, "I just want to tell you about the resort and nothing about timeshare.".....yeah right. Of course I bought the wolf ticket to set down with him until my room was ready, it started out friendly then towards the end the request for a $15.00 deposit was mentioned for a 0830 appointment the next morning...the deposit is to make sure you show up. And me not trying to be confrontational went with it and had no intentions on showing up, wrote off the $15.00 as a beginners tip to the resort.....SO I THOUGHT.....comes back to bite me later in trip report.

I finally got away from Caesar and went to room 5224, at first I was like I wanted to change rooms but gave it a chance....glad I did. The room was just a couple of steps away from the sexy pool and Patio's Bar with the plus side of being really quiet a night and the A/C was awesome!! I was really impressed with the room and definitely recommend to anyone going in the future.

My first day I did not get out to the pool until around 1700 and no one from Nakify July had arrived yet so I just grabbed a chair and began talking to people around me. Everyone I initially meet was very friendly to a total stranger and single. Most were leaving the next day but still invited me to come out that night with them to hang out, but the traveling from Afghanistan to Mexico and the time difference had taken its toll so I called it an early night.....I had 15 days to party anyway...so no first day curse was experienced.

Second day I was up at the crack of dawn still trying to adjust to time difference and went out to save me a chair in a good spot for the future day activities. When I arrived later that morning to chair there was a Canadian couple next to me that I struck up a conversation with and we hit it off the rest of the day. The sexy pool activities are very entertaining and will keep you laughing all day. Amy, Sara69, and Nick do a good job getting the crowd involved...even though I know it's not Chino, from what I have heard he was amazing and I experienced it firsthand on Boobs Cruise. I also believe the 2nd day is when SD_Couple approached me at Patios that night and I thought they asked me if I was from somewhere else so I said "No" I'm not who you are looking for...it is funny looking back. But the next day we figured it out and we all partied together....not going to list all the couples because I will probably screw up their username and also do not want to leave anyone out....right TRADCO....LOL !!!

At this point I will sum it up and not go day to day for another 11 to 12 days. The Boobs Cruise was an AWESOME experience even though I was the single guy that stood out for Chinos to abuse. First thing he assigned me a blow-up doll named Brenda to take care of throughout the cruise. Brenda did get shared with another guy from a couple...Chris from London, he liked Brenda a little more than I did. Chinos also made sure it was my birthday in July...when it really wasn't....the result was to have all the ladies sign their names all over my body with a permanent marker, some ladies got a little more creative than others....thanks JDP Jackie for the forehead marking. Then there was the one lady who wrote an essay a little close to the boys down below....but all and all it was fun until it took three days to scrub some of the names off... ...Timea. Steve- I cannot put into words that have not already been mentioned over and over about your cruise....it is amazing. Chinos and Omar did an exceptional job while you were gone. All the couples on the cruise were great to hang out with as well.

Single guy perspective: As for going alone I did not have one issue with any of the couples that I already knew nor the ones I meet there. The advice I can give is be very respectful and if playing games or doing AI whipcream let the couples invite you to participate if they want you to. Do not just show up to a group playing games and try to start sucking nipples when not invited like some single groups of guys tried to do. Go with the right attitude of having a good time regardless if you get to hookup with a girl.....there are plenty of options to make this happen outside the resort instead of making an ass of yourself within the resort community.

15 days at TTR: To be honest with this being my first time and coming from Afghanistan where alcohol is not allowed, 15 days was a little too long from my perspective. Around day 9 or 10 I was getting a little burned out from having partied with two different waves of couples. I give props to those that stay that long and hang in there the whole time. I honestly believe 5 to 7 days is just the right amount of time......we will see, I have another 8 days booked in November to December with "Chaos Crew", but should be primed since leaving Afghanistan in September and will probably have someone joining me this trip.

Excursions away from TTR: With my trip being so long I did do some activities away from the resort. First was doing the BOB underwater scooters....this was cool and a lot of fun to try at least once, would not do again but a good first experience. You can see the little yellow scooters on a poster in the lobby saying "BOB"...lol. One day a group of us rented a small catamaran for the day to go snorkeling and skinny dipping, this was fun as well. Did the "Pirate Ship" adventure, this is where three ships go out based off of "The Pirates of the Caribbean" and they battle with other entertainment...again it was a fun first time experience, but will not do again. A very unique experience that I cannot believe I'm sharing was going with David and Timea to check out a Mexican movie theatre to watch "Batman Returns".....had the impression it was going to be in English with Spanish subtitles because the previews where like that...BUT not so lucky...it was in Spanish and I do not speak Spanish...so it was a good time to take a nap. But I can now say I experienced a Mexican movie theatre; also the spicy popcorn was awesome.

Tipping: I was tipping the cleaning lady Diana about $2 to $3 dollars a day and lst day left her a good tip for excellent service. The bartenders about the same along with waiting staff. Will give a shout out to Mara, Oscar, Yanni, and Bani (I believe was her name).....great service.

To wrap up this loooong trip report, obviously will be back, going back in November. Highly recommend to anyone that is questioning to go or not. In regards to Caesar...this guy was calling my room about every other day around 0830 and went as far to come knock on my door my last day at resort...SO, lesson learned...IF NOT INTERESTED IN TIMESHARE BRIEF MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM NO AND THEY UNDERSTAND !!

Again, thanks to all the great couples I meet and was blessed to hang out with......you all know who you are. And I honestly meet some friends I hope to keep in touch with in the future. Also once I download all the photos I will PM you on how to get them to you and NONE will be posted on any community networking site.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  2. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great TR, thanks for sharing. We'll see you in November for round 2!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Great trip report, thanks for taking the time to write it. Glad you enjoyed the Boobs Cruise :)

Goes to show that respectful singles will be more than welcomed.

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Pete! I've been waiting for you to check in. So glad you had a great time. Looking forward to meeting you in November. I'm hoping to touch down Nov. 24 or 25 for a week. :)

5. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Pete

Pete!!

Great report!! Glad you made it back alright.

We just came back at 6am this morning - (left hotel at 1045am Friday) blahhhh

It was really great meeting you and hanging out!!! You are a fun and respectful person! I will have to send you some pictures also once we get to unpacking everything. Look out for my report soon ..... :)

6. gothedistance

gothedistance Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Pete,

Kevin and I really enjoyed meeting you. We had such a blast! Thank you for carrying the torch for Nakify July in the 2nd week. I don't know how you did it!

I hope your sunburn has settled into something less ouchy!

Stay in touch!
    Danny (and Kevin)

7. texantrainer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I know you two spent a lot of money on trip but if you want those photos from the water aerobics you are going to have to cough up some more dinero....;)

8. texantrainer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Will definitely stay in touch.....will be living in your area for 5 months, 1 Jan to middle of May 2013.

9. texantrainer

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Karen- Look forward to meeting some more cool singles like yourself. You are going again in September and then in November....WOW !!!

10. MattandLynn

MattandLynn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We really enjoyed meeting you Pete! 10 days was the perfect amount of time. Any longer we would have felt the same way! Plus, all of the games, theme nights just repeat themselves, so if you happen to hit the cycle during that time, then you do it all twice!

I have to agree with you also about the single guys thing...my guess is that some come into it thinking it's an "orgy free for all", when that is not what the resort is about at all.

The Boobs Cruise was a lot of fun & we agree that Omar & Chino did a great job of keeping things going & fun!

We also will be going back! On the plane home we were talking Christmas or New Years, but we'll see what happens!

Wishing you all the best Pete and hopefully we can keep in touch!

Matt & Lynn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice