Single, 35 Years On February

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Leon, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Leon

Leon Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hello everyone! I've been reading the forum, and everyone feels very nice! I am thinking of going to Temptation in February, but I have some doubts and I hope you can help me. I am single 35 years old from chile and I want to travel alone and have a good time! I understand that it is a mostly couples resort, but I am open-minded and clearly I have intentions of meeting women. Is tempatation a suitable place for me?

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Nope. if that is your intent you may be disappointed. Go there to have fun without any expectations.
    Lots of thread in the forums about single guys being a pain in the ass if they come with expectations of meeting women.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    We’ve never had any issues with single guys at the resort. There will be other singles there...both guys and girls that you’ll meet and get to know. We always meet single guys at the resort who we like to get to know and hang out with. You may or may not meet a single girl while you’re there, but you’ll have a great trip either way if you’re open to just meeting people. If your goal is to hook up with someone, there are no guarantees there...as you said it is mostly couples. It all depends on what you’re ultimately looking for.

4. Leon

Leon Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thx for your answer scotty!

5. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    As a single female, i definitely think Temptation is suitable for you. But for February, consider the cruise instead!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice