Sick @ TTR Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Donald, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

lol,, two year old thread ^^^ ,but this year , was fine this year till our departure day,, was throwing up in the lobby wr,, Bonnie was sick the next day ,, 24 hour thing ,,, all in all not bad for 12 days , , but we have friends that had respiratory problems as you mention ( some pretty severe) .
    Main issue for our illness I think was cook at buffet was not rotating her thongs while cooking . I should of refuse the chicken she served us with the same thongs she was cooking raw Calamari .

But overall was a good trip , always a few hick ups expected

2. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    I realize this thread is two years old, but I've been wondering about this issue and if the respiratory illnesses that were so prevalent have improved with the Reno. I became extremely sick our last trip with a respiratory infection, which took three rounds of antibiotics and over a month to cure. Still have allergy issues, which I didn't have prior to that trip.

This year we booked in the new tower because I'm hoping the air quality is best in the newest building. Any thoughts on this Donald or anyone else who would like to chime in?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

I found the air quality in my Jacuzzi room ( quiet pool) to be better then previous years . I found no mold on the mattresses as before . We did have 11/12 days of pure sunshine , so that helped .
    My voice started to go but came back mid term , but probably from drinking and yelling at bash , the music is very loud some nights.

4. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Main issue for our illness I think was cook at buffet was not rotating her thongs while cooking . I should of refuse the chicken she served us with the same thongs she was cooking raw Calamari .

But overall was a good trip , always a few hick ups expected[/QUOTE]

Donald,

I must admit my mind is usually in the gutter. While reading your post I was wonder how in the hell would the female cook not changing her thong to another thong, or as you put it "rotating her thongs" make you physically ill? Although I have seen women rotating their thongs with men during the afternoon entertainment games that almost made me ill! LOL!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    Tongs not thongs.............

6. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    Just got back from a week - I pretty much lost my voice by the end of the first day but I think that might have been more related to talking loudly (restaurants, etc. are horrible for noise now). Had a few minor stomach issues (similar to previous trips), but nothing major.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 1
    I would like to report that this is our 7 trip and we’ve never had an issue with being sick, but I’m not going to cuz we’re going in a couple weeks and don’t want to jinx ourselves!! ;):marshe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. asiangirl

asiangirl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    So I did lose my voice after our first night there, but it could have been from partying at Bash. :) After we got back, I was sick for about a week with sore throat and sinus, but not sure if it was just from drinking and partying too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice