Shows And Pool Area Seating

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Summerbaby, May 30, 2021.

1. Summerbaby

Summerbaby Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I’ve seen a few comments in regard to seating and tables at the resort. How accessible are seats at the pool area for those who are not premiere members? Anywhere I’ve traveled for the most part seating by the pool has always been first come first serve if it wasn’t a cabana. What time should non members start arriving to the pool area so they are guaranteed a seat? Also in regards to shows, are non members unable to sit and watch the shows at the resort as well?

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    If you want to sit in the shade and are happy to be with in 20ft of the pool you will have know problem finding seats. If you want to sit in the sun and are happy to be with in 40ft of the pool you will have no problem. if you want to sit in the sun right next to the pool and don't mind getting up at 5:00 AM still no problem. If you want to sit in the sun right next to the pool and want to sleep in until 9:00AM, well now you have a problem.
    As for seating for the shows its pretty limited unless you show up early. I don't know how early because we go to bash after dinner and are never that early. but the show is only about an hour long and we like to stand and watch it anyway. after the show if we want to sit we will go visit with friends at the lobby bar for a bit. The lobby bar is right there with just a glass wall between it and bash so its not like you have to leave the party.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    We were there in early March and I would get up around 8 am go get coffee, go to the pool get towels and then pick up some chairs. The best seats with umbrellas will be reserved by the hotel staff for guests ($) and the rest will go quickly. I would always bring two shirts to keep with the chairs ( I use the extra-large clips, I get jumbo plastic clothespins from home depot here) to clip the shirts to the chairs and they help identify your seats and are taken. We have gotten our umbrella taken before but there is nothing you can do about that. We would eat breakfast and check on our seats again around 10 am. I would usually get to the pool about 11 am to take our places by the pool.
    Sunday, Monday Tuesday Wednesday are not too busy but Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, all bets all off...lol..
    Have fun

4. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    you can pretty much see the show from anywhere in bash . Generally there are 1 or 2 tables that are reserved Hubs and I always go down early so we can get the table we like and if we get there early we have time to catch up with the waitresses we know from other trips or the playmakers before they get busy . Most people if they don't have a huge group with them will have no issues with you asking hey can we grab a seat at your table ..made many friends that way . Also in the pool during the day you make friends and they are likely to say hey hang out with us at bash or you can do the same
    We normally don't bother with grabbing a chair at the pool we stay at in the pool at the bar during the day and then just grab lunch and go back in
    if you only need a chair to put your stuff there usually are a few with no umbrella and in full sun that no one wants ..when it is really busy shoes and towel by the wall works no one messes with anything normally .

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Watch the Sexy shows & games from IN the Sexy Pool, easiest solution. The thing's so big there's no way you won't find a good spot.

Shows at night at Bash, same result different flavor. Youc an easily find a place to sit and watch the show, as the usual TTR Crowd isn't down at Bash in force in time to fill it up when the shows start.Pool

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice