Should We Be Worried That We Booked During The Tryst Takeover But Aren't Part Of It?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Midwest science nerds, Mar 13, 2022.

1. jstroyer

jstroyer Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Must be 2 of them

2. buckeyecpl

buckeyecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 1
    Yes, there are 2 takeovers.
    Thrive is 3/29-4/3
    Tryst is 4/26-5/1

Feom what I gather by googling, the 2 companies putting these events on used to be partners and put on the Tryst events in the past. They’ve since split and are putting on separate events now. I could be wrong but that’s how I understand it.

3. 2sunburned

2sunburned Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    I was wondering ….we are not part of Tryst takeover, will we not be able to go to certain restaurants or be shut out of the bars/bash? We’ve been to Temptation several times but not during a takeover. Just a little worried.

4. buckeyecpl

buckeyecpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 1
    I don’t know about Tryst but Thrive will have private events on the rooftop and sports bar from what I can tell. When their events are happening non participants will not have access to those areas. Those are the only places I think.

5. Somebeach

Somebeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Hey,
    We too had the same concerns and are not able to move our trip around much. But I was online last night, and through the link posted on the “April 2022” chat, was able to book the party package to be a part of the events of the takeover. just an FYI if you were interested.
    Either way sounds like there will be numerous fun and sexy people there to party with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice