Should I take camcorder???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ShirtOff, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive googled it.....and searched, but im not so sure we announced our names on there......maybe a search for "cancun drunk idiots" but i think that would turn up quite a few

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think google would crash! a ha h aha

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took mine the first year and got 13 minutes of footage, I took it last year and got barely an hour, I just didnt want to be carrying it around while drinking etc, I really wouldnt bother mate, if you want some video footage you could always use the video setting on your normal digi camera, thats what I do from now on.

Bye
    Adam

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes be very careful with concerts/contests that are on a stage, almost got my digital camera taken away in daddy o's very quickly i deleted the pics i took (lol right in front of the guy) and showed the guy and hes like oh ok ure fine, i got so scared it was on our last nite and had like 400 pics on it and would have lost a hole vacation of pics

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bloody oath you should!!!!!!!!!
    take it but look after it bro...kep it safe,i wish i took one now lookin back..this time last year i was there...
    matty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice