Should I go to the gym?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ACBUD420, Feb 28, 2006.

?

Gym or Sleep?

1. Gym

100.0%
  2. Sleep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha ha, It was quite funny this morning I was the only person in the gym and I looked really pumped up and cut after my work out so I quickly took my top off to admire 8 weeks worth of hard hard trainning ( I would never do this if anyone else was in the gym ) The next thing I know there are all these old ladies looking at me who had come for the 60+ 7:00am circuit session :oops: I walked passed these ladies hearing comments like "If I was 40 years younger" lol

Bye
    Adam

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oo i have competition LOL
    No, im not going to go gym, im going to stuff self full of chocolate and lay on back?! LOL

3. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

What Are these OAP like! hehehehe perv grannies! hehe

4. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know :roll:
    lol

Bye
    Adam

5. Alnapa

Alnapa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SLEEP! you wont be getting any in cancun!

6. Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz

Mase_of_the_Room206Boyz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go the gym, if you stay in to sleep it off you in an area where your germs circulate and it takes longer to get rid of. If you dont feel like the gym, at least get out and take a walk in the fresh air (i know it sounds daft but it works)

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sleep sleep sleep

8. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    let your system regain a little bit of forces... for a day or so anyway... but no pizza :whip: ... drink lots of fluid and get some good drugs from the drugstore... it will help you get over it faster

9. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That happens to me sometimes....one day you feel like Sh** and have a terrible workout and other days you feel like superman lifting trucks up over your head....unfortently for me yesterday i didnt get to the gym cause i was puking up blood.....

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    blood :-o ... how come???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice