Should I book Temptation or not?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill, Jan 21, 2009.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    March

Ice you should come down for a visit in March, Ill buy the beer , you buy the Tequila lol :D

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'd love to but my vacation had to be put in for on Jan 1st. My planned vacation is the end of May... But i can try to work the boss...lol... :D

3. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We went last year...we are going back. At first we were a little timid about everything....for about 5 minutes. There is no "sexual activity" going on. Just a bunch of people of all shapes and sizes having a blast. the games are hilarious and fun..I actually got crazy enough to enter..and win Mr Temptation...tooo much fun. Like one of the people said, there is a quiet pool to hang out at...but that is no fun, we took one look and headed back to the party. Its like a library over there. The best advice I can give is book it, then get to know people on here BEFORE you get there. Then once you arive, you will already know people. And party with the staff, they are great! Book it and have fun!!!

4. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Very well said

5. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Vacation

Well hopefully you can work on the boss, Theres a lot of beer that im going to need help drinking.... oh and the bakinis and Sun are nice compared to what were dealing with in the East... Hope that Ice storm didnt hit ya too hard today.

6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    VERY WELL STATED!!!

It is as crazy as you want to be or as relaxing as you need it to be. We love it! Somedays we just hang out at the quiet pool... mostly becuase my liver is on strike..he he. But it is not an open sex area AT ALL. It is very fun and no pressure to be out of your comfort zone... of course unless you volunter to be in the games. But it is well worth being part of the fun because you will have great memories and big stories to share with your friends as well as the friends you have met on CancunCare!!!

Rick and Kelly

7. Bill

Bill Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I chickened out and booked at Sun Palace. Didn't want to chance wrecking our vacation. Hopefully, the Sun Palace isn't too dull. Sometimes, she says things that make me think it would be ok and other times, I think I better play it safe. Anything going on around the Sun Palace that might be similar to Temptation? We will be making our own fun in and around our room>

8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We have been to TTR a few times, and always had a great time. Where is the quiet pool??? We have never made our way over to it :) :)

9. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Better to play it safe and enjoy your vacation than have it all fall apart over where you chose to go! Have a blast... vacations are what you make them and it sounds like you have the right frame of mind to make yours extreamly memorable!

cheers

bernadette

10. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bill,

The Sun Palace is a great place. So nice. One of the best adults only resorts in Cancun. It is way down on the bottom of the seven, but an easy bus ride up to the night life. They really know how to take care of you there. It is completely different than Temptation though, but its a safe bet for you, and you guys will love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice